Dove body wash for sensitive skin Reviews

July 15, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Dove body wash

I tried the dove body wash for sensitive skin
    And it didn't irritate my skin.
    it had a lovely smell
    didn't need to use much
    This product lasted for nearly a week with daily use
    Some body washes dry the skin out but this product didn't
    Overall experience was good
    Good value not too expensive

July 14, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

I would use this product everyday for the rest of my life!

Dove is the most wonderful company I have ever known. Their products are so nice and gentle on my skin and I never have to worry if I buy Dove. So safe and gentle. Love Your #1 Customer, Rebecca Gail Abair

July 14, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Luxury wash

I love this product. It smelt delishious and was a calming soft body wash. This felt like it was taking care of my skin whilst ensuring it was washed clean.

July 11, 2019

Dove for Sensitive People

I finally found a body wash that leaves my skin feeling soft without feeling like theres a film left behind.I love how Dove lathers up , smells good and keeps my skin feeling soft.Perfect match for my sensitive skin, if your like me its hard to find something that works well with your skin, Dove is what we are all looking for.

July 03, 2019

My body wash for years! Really love it!

I can't remember when I started using Dove Sensitive Body wash, it may be 10 years now...my hubby also uses it along with dove sensitive soap bar, really feels nice, and leaves you fresh without an overwhelming parfum smell.

July 02, 2019

It works nicely to appease skin!

I get hives sometimes due to allergies to some medications (that I unfortunately need) and my skin is often very sensitive when taking showers while I have hives, so I'm always looking for very mild or moisturizing soaps to help me with this and this body wash has been a life saver!! I already love Dove shampoos but this body wash has made shower time much easier! I'm so very happy that this exists! I recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin or hives!!

June 27, 2019

Awesome!

This body wash is fantastic in sensitive skin! I wish it was slightly less expensive but it is truly a great body wash for those who have sensitive skin!

June 26, 2019

Smooth and no residue

I love the fresh clean feeling.
    Use to always feel dried out skin flakey before.
    With this it lathers well on a poufs or sponge. Never makes you feel itchy.

Highly recommend for ones needing moisturizers all the time.

June 25, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love it

I just recently switched to this brand as my everyday body wash. I have sensitive skin and find it hard to get a body wash that is safe on my skin. I would recommend this product.

June 24, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Great product

The dove body wash is perfect. I use it all the time and it's so soft on my skin. It smells good and you don't need to use a lot, it works miracles on my skin. It moisturize my skin.