Dove Cool Moisture Foaming Cleanser
Amazing

Dove Cool Moisture Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #1005 out of 1052 in Facial Cleansers

Introducing NEW Dove Cool Moisture Foaming Facial Cleanser. Its light, fresh-scented formula leaves skin clean and fresh feeling while hydrating and cleansing deeply. You'll enjoy the refreshing clean rinse and the moisturization benefits for healthy, beautiful skin.

January 19, 2009

I love the Dove Cool Moisture body washes so I recently thought I would try the foaming cleanser in my search to find a good creamy face wash to use in the winter. I was very impressed, the cleanser smelled good and felt really creamy going on. It took off all my makeup that my remover didn't get and left my sensitive combination skin feeling thoroughly cleansed and soft. An added bonus for me is that the cleanser is paraben free. I think I have found my HG of wintertime facial cleansers!

August 01, 2007

Dove is always the way to go in my opinion. Although I didn't feel that this cleanser had the "foaming" action or that much of a "cool" effect it claimed to have, it still left my face feeling refreshed and cleansed. It's rare to find a good cleanser that not only cleans, but actually helps to moisturize/hydrate your skin too.

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer