Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #481 out of 677 in Conditioner

Only hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair.Diagnosis:Dry, rough hair caused by daily wear and tear.Solution:New Daily Moisture Therapy Conditioner's unique moisturizing serum replenishes and protects hair from further moisture loss. Reduces static and flyaways without weighing hair down leaving hair looking healthy, soft and smooth.

June 04, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce produit, il est un excellent rapport qualité prix et en plus il est disponible dans tout les magasins grande surface. Je vous le recommande fortement.

June 04, 2017

I am big Dove fan and I highly recommend this product. It does not damage your hair and makes it really soft and silky. I use it regularly and its perfect for daily use.

April 13, 2017

Leaves hair soft and silky, I have very thick, curly dry hair. This left my curls hydrated but not weighted down.
    When i straightened out my hair it was much smoother aswell.
    I used it with the shampoo

April 10, 2017

This is a great conditioner. I always look for conditioners that won't weigh my hair down and that leave my hair feeling super soft and this one works perfectly

March 30, 2017

Smells nice and made my hair soft my daughter loves this also as she has long hair and is the best for less tangled hair will buy again. A small amount works wondera

2.2/5

March 03, 2017

I have tried all of doves conditioners and I am not a fan of any of them. Although they smell nice they do nothing for my hair. I find my hair is too dry and tangly using dove hair products.

October 26, 2016

My friend at work gave me a 1.18 L bottle of this Dove Conditioner. She said she couldn't use it because of the fragrance or something, but it isn't even that strong, but thanks to her, I don't need conditioner for a very very long time LOL

I used it 3 times now and really like it. It is a nice, smooth, thick conditioner that absorbs into my hair and detangles it instantly! I used it on my roots to ends in an even application, let it sit for 3 full minutes after using my fingers to comb it through my hair. I rinsed just until I felt the conditioner was just out of my hair. My hair brushed through easily and smoothly and my roots were lifted off my scalp. There was shine and even though this isn't a volume conditioner, I still had volume so it doesn't weigh my hair down with any heavy waxes like some conditioners do. Other conditioners have wax in them to give the appearance of shine and smoothness, but after a few uses, it just weighs the hair down, and actually dulls it due to build up. With this Dove I have had no build up at all so far. It smells fresh and gives me a just cleaned feeling and my hair smells good the next day even, as I only wash and condition every 2-3 days.

I am really happy with this and recommend it for sure.

September 27, 2016

I like this product. i like that my entire family can use it. (kids and husband)
    I love that i can buy it at Costco. I find at times it make my hiar a bit greasy, but if i use it then shampoo we are A1

August 04, 2016

The first time I tried this my first thought was it smells amazing! I find that the scent of the conditioner leaves a lasting scent on my hair. I also find that it made my hair a lot smoother and silkier.

July 26, 2016

I have been using this conditioner ever since I can remember. It has this amazing sweet smell, which my boyfriend always compliments (lol). Whenever I do use it, my hair is free from tangles, and I absolutely love it since I have very long hair. It can't be helped to be tangled, which is why I have to use this conditioner every day. The price is very worth it, especially when it goes on sale with the shampoo for only $4. This is definitely an amazing hair product and it does help my hair problems.