• Dove Damage Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Dove Damage Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo & Conditioner

Dove Damage Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1885 out of 2443 in Hair Care

Dove Damage Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo with patented MICROMOISTURE and Fiber Actives delivers nourishment and a volume boost in a weightless formula.

March 17, 2017

Love it !! I have thin hair and have used other volume boosting shampoos that do not work or leave your hair feeling heavy and just gross. This shampoo actually does give you some volume and leaves your hair feeling smooth and clean.

November 16, 2016

I really like the silkiness, shine and smell of this particular shampoo. My hair has been through hell with all the bleaching I've gave done and this shampoo really helps nourish it from root to tip. If you have gone through as much with your locks as I have give this shampoo a try. It's relatively cheap so it won't break the bank either.

February 12, 2016

This is my favorite Shampoo it smells great it adds volume to my hair and shine and leaves it soft and it helps with the damage my hair has been dry and falling out but not anymore thanks to dove volume boost.

January 25, 2011

I've been using the volume boost shampoo and conditioner for about a week now, & I love it! My hair feels & looks great.