Dove Damage Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#1310 in Hair Care

Dove Damage Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo with patented MICROMOISTURE and Fiber Actives delivers nourishment and a volume boost in a weightless formula.

October 25, 2019

The best

I loved it as it gives hair extra volume after wash and makes hair very shiny. Very clean and repairs frizzy hairs. I just loved it and will buy again.

October 08, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Dove shampoo and conditioner

My hair suffers badly with split ends and dandruff/flaky scalp this is the best shampoo and conditioner I have used that leaves my hair flake free and looking and feeling revived

October 06, 2019

works wonders on my hair!

I recently purchased this item on sale at Shopper Drug Mart. Now my hair feels so hydrated! i would totally buy this product again! I also appreciate dove's commercials for woman.

October 02, 2019

I have bought and will continue buying excellent product

I have had problems with my hair in the past. Lots of hat days...lets just say now the hat. Only comes out when its cold.
    This product is the best...i am so happy i found it.

September 30, 2019

Great product for a good price

My mom is a crazy fan pf this product. I love using it as well. It’s affordable and the quality is great. Makes our hair shiny and silky and easy to handle. Love the scent of this product. Will keep using it

August 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy

I like this shampoo. With the conditioner, it makes your hair soft. However, I would appreciate if there was a pump for easier access for the shampoo and conditioner. Overall, this shampoo wasnt bad!

Walsall, United Kingdom

Smells great.

Love this shampoo. It leaves your hair smelling great and feeling soft and silky. I don't use any other shampoo now that I've found this. I always recommend this to my friends and family.

Great volume!

I really like this product for my curly hair because it allows my hair to get the boost and volume I want! It really helps hydrate my curls and also smells amazing, I’m really also impressed with the price point because it something I can afford and I can find it anywhere!

Cardiff, United Kingdom

Shampoo

I love all the products in the dove range and the shampoo is one of my favourites, smells lovely and my hair doesn’t get greasy for a day or two. I would recommend this product

July 22, 2019

Good

A number of plant oils and extracts contain their very own antibacterial powers, so in theory you can make your own stench-fighting deodorant relatively easily. However people seem to find all-natural, store-bought products to have