dove deodorant fresh Reviews

March 14, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Smells great

I have very sensitive underarms and this doesn’t make me itch, ever! It smells great and leaves my underarms feeling really soft throughout the day! Totally recommend.

March 13, 2019

Love it

Switched from another brand and won’t go back. Doesn’t clog pores, goes on smooth and smells good. Was using another brand before that I used pretty much as long as I can remember. They must’ve changed their formula or something cuz it was causing my skin to break out suddenly, switched to dove and the breakouts stopped and my skin is back to normal.

March 01, 2019

Use it Everyday!

I use this deodorant every single day, it lasts all day I never have to worry about smelling like b.o! I will never not use dove! absolutely love it!!

February 26, 2019

my go to deodorant

This is a great product. It is my daily go to deodorant. It smells nice and it is really effective. It lasts a long time, and I never worry that it isn't going to work for me.

February 25, 2019

Go to

The scent is refreshing and not overpowering at all. It goes on well and stays all day long. It leaves little to no residue on your underarm after you apply it.

February 23, 2019

Must have product!

This is one of my favorite deodorants. It works well even after two days sometimes! I always keep a sample size in my bag! Love the clean and fresh smelling scent.

February 19, 2019

Dove Fresh Deodorant

I buy Dove Deodorant Fresh because it works and the scent smells like the Dove Moisturizing Bar Soap I use. I love the smell of my Dove Products.
    Dove Deodorant goes on smooth and dry.
    It's definitely a good value for the money and I have told all my friends about it. With all the people in the world that are sensitive to scents these days, I choose Dove Products because they have a nice mild scent that is not offensive.

February 12, 2019

Perfect For 2!

My daughter who is now 11 has been using Dove as well for her beginning years of such woman hood! We both agree to the long lasting freshness we feel with this product. Along with the amazing everlasting scent. We love Dove! Everything!

1.8/5

February 11, 2019

It's okay

It crumbles too quickly, and it's not as strong as it seems. I'd wear it after a shower but find that you have to put a certain amount to actually get the scent. Doesnt mix too well with sweat.

February 07, 2019

Good product

This deodorant has a very nice light smell to it. Has been great at keeping ordour away and keeping up all day long. Would recommend this product to others