Dove dry shampoo spray Reviews
#21 in Dry Shampoo

November 13, 2020

Gently Alternative to Shampooing Hair

Dove dry shampoo works well on mildly oily or dirty hair. I can go one or two days before having to shampoo my hair. I like unscented so I don't have competing fragrances with any other beauty products I may be using. I also like the bit of volume it adds to my fine hair. It does build up with multiple uses & is less effective if my hair is
    very oily.

November 12, 2020

Good quality

I liked that it didn't leave a white film on my hair like some of the other products. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for good quality at a good price.

November 10, 2020

Looovenit

This is literally the only dry shampoo I’ll use. I love all the scents but do prefer non scent. It’s great for my dark coloured hair. Only thing is need to rub it in but all are like that.

November 10, 2020

The best dry shampoo by Dove

This is by far the best dry shampoo I have ever used, and I have tried a lot! There is no nasty residue or after scent especially with my thick dark hair. It’s rather refreshing and is lovely to use between washes. I would recommend this products to all my friends.

November 09, 2020
    Oklahoma, United States

Fantastic for fine hair

I love that this dry shampoo doesn’t weigh my fine hair down and it doesn’t make my scalp itch. It keeps my roots fresh throughout the day and adds a bit of volume and grip for my back combing.

November 03, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

My fav dry shampoo!

This is my go to for dry shampoo. I have long dark hair and this shampoo works amazing to get rid of that greasy, stringy look and feeling of unwashed hair.

3.2/5

October 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Didn't find this product lasted

Didn't find this product lasted in my hair all day. Did not keep my hair from looking unwashed for more then a couple hours in the morning. The scents are lovely but wouldn't rebuy unless it was all was available.

1.3/5

October 02, 2020
    United States

Not what I expected

I usually love dove products, however I was not impressed by how the dry shampoo worked. I did not like the dry shampoo, i felt it still made my hair look oily and greasy no matter how much I used.

August 24, 2020

A great value

This dry shampoo has a clean, fresh scent and works well. It can easily be found in the stores. It also goes on sale often and the price point cannot be beat. I would buy again!

August 08, 2020

Great stuff

I really like this dry shampoo. Its low cost and effective. A little goes a long way and it smells so fresh. They even have travel sized bottles!! My g better than other dry shampoos on the market