Dove Dry Spray Original Reviews

Good - 0

June 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

This is the product I always use and will keep using forever

This Dove Dry Spray is an invisible deodorant that literally feels so light. It lasts for 24 hours even more and it even gives more moisture. I’ve stuck with this product since the first time I tried it

May 03, 2019

I won't be buying this again.

It definitely has a fresh clean feel. But I don't like the smell at all. Its way to strong.You can upload up to 3 pictures for this review. Total image size must be less than 10MB. / Vous pouvez ajouter jusqu'à 3 photos pour cette revue. La taille du fichier ne doit pas dépasser 10MB.

March 31, 2019

Love it!

I got this product for Christmas and I had never tried it before. I figured I’d donate it as i wasn’t sure about switching deodorants. Took the chance and this is all i’ll Be buying from now on! Love it!

March 19, 2019

Easy to Use

I have the original and the sheer cool dry spray for my pre-teen. She loves them. They are easy to apply and control how much is being used. She keeps one in her backpack for gym day! Thanks for a great product!