3.9/5
Dove Facial Lotion with SPF 15 Reviews

Dove Essential Nutrients Protective Moisturising Lotion is light, fresh lotion that is designed to help give your skin what it really needs to stay younger looking and beautiful. With essential nutrients, this lotion will leave your skin nourished and hydrated. At the same time UVA & UVB filters protect your skin from the suns harmful rays, helping to prevent premature aging. The result is beautiful, younger looking skin - so healthy it glows.

December 17, 2017

Nice product

I used this product when I went to Florida... it is not very high in term of SPF but it was good just for the face and for the winter in Miami. I really liked it!

December 05, 2017

Unsure

I bought this thinking it would be perfect for my skin. I was sadly wrong it made my skin very greasy and broke out in acne. I have very sensitive skin, so this may be great for other people.

October 25, 2017

I love it.

I would buy this product again and again. I have recommended Dove Facial Lotion with SPF 15 for my daughter to take with her on the family trip to Jamaica.

August 15, 2017

I would buy it again

I have used this moisturiser for many years and I love it. I have found it more and more difficult to get recently. I may have to buy it online now. I just hope it doesn't disappear completely like some products.

July 31, 2017

I would buy this product again

Très bon produit ! Elle à rendu ma peau très belle et douce. Elle sent très bonne également.Très bonne qualité prix. je vais absolument en acheter d'autre.

June 24, 2017

My go to facial lotion!

I use this lotion every morning after washing my face. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized without weighing it down. I also like that there is SPF 15 in it to keep my face protected from the sun!

April 18, 2017

Encore un produit de Dove sans contredit tres doux et efficace pour la peau.
    Protection solaire intégrée et en même temps un tres bon soin pour le visage.

April 04, 2017

Produit d une douceur extrêmement importante pour le visage, j ai eu un cancer de la peau dans le visage et je trouvais important d avoir Dove avec moi.

March 21, 2017

This product is very gentle on my skin and makes me skin feel so amazing and soft I love this so much. I will recommend this to anybody who needs a great moisturizer

February 28, 2017

Dove is a family favorite. I love the feeling and thickness of the cream and the smell is amazing. I love how soft and young my skin feels when I use it.