Dove Foaming Facial Wipes Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 153 in Facial Wipes

April 24, 2017

Does a great job of cleansing my face and removing most of my makeup. Eye makeup is a little harder to remove quickly (ie. mascara) but overall pretty happy with this product and bought two on sale at Shoppers Drugmart so will be using them for awhile!

April 10, 2017

Leaves skin soft.i woul buy it agin. My whole family used it even my fussy husband. I use it on my baby as weĺl and mt elderly parents. Every on seems to like it.

April 08, 2017

Dove foaming facial wipes are so gentle on my face which tends to be a little on the oily side! They are textured just enough to remove mu makeup and leave my skin feeling satiny smooth! A definite must try for anyone!

February 19, 2017

Facial cleansers are only ones to kep face from peeling dead skin works very well like them would recommend them to anyone with problem skin better thatn soap

February 13, 2017

I love Dove it is great and soft on skin and the wipes also help to get makeup off your face very good buy and would recommend to friends and family. Thanks Dove.

January 04, 2017

It's amazing leaves skin soft
    I for sure will probably get more
    Is a clean easy way
    I really recommend buy this it's very good
    And the wipes are soft and gentle in the skin

December 20, 2016

I like this wipes specialy when we travel its convenient and i can use it all the time and i use it with my baby as well its handy u can bring it all the time......

October 21, 2016

I use the facial wipes. I have found them to make my face tingle as well sting a bit. Then after i rince and dry my face I break out. The good thing is that it did foam up nicely.

September 19, 2016

I absolutely love them they face feels so soft and clean I would buy this over and over and over again and use them on a daily every morning before I put my makeup on

January 28, 2016

Perfect for my eyes smell good to I love it a little bit to much money but I can deal with this