Dove Foaming Facial Wipes Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

June 21, 2017

Great buy!!

Not only is the price is right but the product is great, leaving your skin feeling clean, soft and smooth. Definitely would buy this these wipes again.

2.8/5

June 06, 2017

May 31, 2017

If you are looking for something to take your mak up off after a long day st the office, you will live these wipes. They work great for taking off even waterproof mascara! You won't be disappointed I promise. On the weekend when I wear hardly any make up, you will be amazed at how much dirt comes out of your skin just from working around the yard.

1.7/5

May 29, 2017

It made my skin very dry but maybe it will work better for others. I would not buy again. The smell of it was not great either. My skin turned red and blotchy

May 27, 2017

A lovely gentle daily cleanser! I use this twice a day, for both my showers and it moisturises my sensitive, acne-prone skin wonderfully. Doesn't even irritate my skin at all, no stinging surprisingly! I don't use this to take off my makeup as I use the Simple facial wipes but it certainly does cleanse the face. The packaging however is the only con as the cap doesn't click back in, well not on mine anyway. Overall, a nice, gentle, refreshing cheap facial cleanser. I would repurchase.

May 26, 2017

Je les adore il sont tout simplement magic je ne men passerais plus en plus il sont pas trop dispendieuse honnetement je vous le recommende tres tres fortement !!!

April 24, 2017

Does a great job of cleansing my face and removing most of my makeup. Eye makeup is a little harder to remove quickly (ie. mascara) but overall pretty happy with this product and bought two on sale at Shoppers Drugmart so will be using them for awhile!

2.7/5

April 10, 2017

Leaves skin soft.i woul buy it agin. My whole family used it even my fussy husband. I use it on my baby as weĺl and mt elderly parents. Every on seems to like it.

April 08, 2017

Dove foaming facial wipes are so gentle on my face which tends to be a little on the oily side! They are textured just enough to remove mu makeup and leave my skin feeling satiny smooth! A definite must try for anyone!

February 19, 2017

Facial cleansers are only ones to kep face from peeling dead skin works very well like them would recommend them to anyone with problem skin better thatn soap

New favorite songs?