Dove® Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

January 12, 2018

I would buy this again, great for the gym

I really like that fact that it leaves no white marks on your clothes, even after being at the gym and working out and doing cardio. Not a deodorant that has to be reapplied many times a day to be effective

June 25, 2017

I would buy this product again and again!

I love Dove products and their solid stick fresh scent deodorant/antiperspirant is my favorite. Works well at keeping me dry and odor free on the hottest Midwest days and in the most stressful of situations. Very pretty light fresh scent that doesn't overwhelm. It also keeps my skin soft! Pretty packaging as well. It is my go to antiperspirant.

May 09, 2017

I love the dove fresh antiperspirant. It has a fresh scent that lasts all day. It doesn't make white marks on my clothes and it doesn't irritate my sk8n like other brands.

March 26, 2017

This product works good, has a small smell to it, good for people with sensitive skin, i had a very small reaction to it, had to find a new one to use because of it though.

January 24, 2017

I switched over from deodorant to antiperspirant years ago, as with working out or just general life, avoiding sweat marks or dripping (so gross) just was not making me happy.

I rarely have issues with antiperspirant transferring onto my clothing, and Dove's Fresh does not disappoint.

It rolls on smoothly with only a few strokes, leaving me confidant when I leave the house that I will neither smell like body odour, nor will I sweat profusely (even while walking up 4 flights of stairs at the office).

I really like the scent - it is not overpowering to me, and make me feel confidant that I do not smell bad to others (or myself).

I never get white stains on my clothes either - it dries that quickly after application.

I would definitely recommend this antiperspirant to anyone!

October 17, 2016

C`est le seul déodorant qui fonctionne avec moi. Laisse mes aiselles douce et secs. Ancune trace sur les vetements et pas d`odeur désagréable. Ne chauffe pas la peau meme après un rasage.

September 07, 2016

Love Dove, have sensitive skin and scent allergies so use the unscented. There is still a mild scent but it is ok.Goes on very smooth and leaves no marks on clothing.

September 06, 2016

I love Dove antiperspirant! I have very sensitive skin so it was a challenge to find a product that was effective, didn't irritate my skin AND didn't destroy my clothes with greasy white marks! Then i found Dove and my search was finally over...best of all i don't have to use the unscented version and they all smell pretty and not overpowering!

August 12, 2016

Great deodorant even for hot and humid summer days. The scent is nice and light. Very few white stains on clothing from this product. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good quality, inexpensive product.

August 12, 2016

Not too impressed with this one.
    Smells good.
    Effectiveness was not too great unfortunately!
    I find with the humidity we've had it didn't hold up, and it does mark the clothes too.
    Bit disappointing..