Dove® Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 538 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 25, 2017

I would buy this product again and again!

I love Dove products and their solid stick fresh scent deodorant/antiperspirant is my favorite. Works well at keeping me dry and odor free on the hottest Midwest days and in the most stressful of situations. Very pretty light fresh scent that doesn't overwhelm. It also keeps my skin soft! Pretty packaging as well. It is my go to antiperspirant.

March 26, 2017

This product works good, has a small smell to it, good for people with sensitive skin, i had a very small reaction to it, had to find a new one to use because of it though.

October 17, 2016

C`est le seul déodorant qui fonctionne avec moi. Laisse mes aiselles douce et secs. Ancune trace sur les vetements et pas d`odeur désagréable. Ne chauffe pas la peau meme après un rasage.

September 07, 2016

Love Dove, have sensitive skin and scent allergies so use the unscented. There is still a mild scent but it is ok.Goes on very smooth and leaves no marks on clothing.

September 06, 2016

I love Dove antiperspirant! I have very sensitive skin so it was a challenge to find a product that was effective, didn't irritate my skin AND didn't destroy my clothes with greasy white marks! Then i found Dove and my search was finally over...best of all i don't have to use the unscented version and they all smell pretty and not overpowering!

August 12, 2016

Great deodorant even for hot and humid summer days. The scent is nice and light. Very few white stains on clothing from this product. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good quality, inexpensive product.

August 12, 2016

Not too impressed with this one.
    Smells good.
    Effectiveness was not too great unfortunately!
    I find with the humidity we've had it didn't hold up, and it does mark the clothes too.
    Bit disappointing..

August 12, 2016

I love dove products. Especially the deodorants, this smells really nice while providing a great deal off effectiveness that will last all day. I will definitely continue to buy.

August 12, 2016

The Dove Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant is another gem in the Dove collection. The smell is divine and it lasts all day so that you feel fresh and sweat free. The product doesn't transfer unto your clothing. I found that it is never clumpy or dry. You don't need to reapply this antiperspirant throughout the day. A great price for a product that truly works with your body chemistry to keep you feeling dry.

August 12, 2016

Purchased this when my usual brand was not available. Found Dove antiperspirant to be very effective. I will purchase this product again. Very pleased with product.

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini