Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Scent Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

The New Dove Go Fresh Apple and White Tea Dry Spray is the perfect match if you are looking for an antiperspirant deodorant with 48h protection and an addictively fresh, fruity fragrance. The mild, alcohol-free formula helps reduce irritation caused by shaving and dryness while Dove’s unique ¼ moisturizing cream cares for your underarm skin and helps to recover from any irritation that regular shaving might cause.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

Le nouveau vaporisateur à sec Dove Go Fresh Pomme et thé blanc est la solution parfaite si vous recherchez un antisudorifique offrant 48 h de protection et un parfum irrésistiblement frais et fruité. Sa formule douce sans alcool aide à réduire l’irritation causée par le rasage et la sécheresse, tandis que le ¼ de crème hydratante unique de Dove prend soin de la peau des aisselles et vous aide à récupérer de l’irritation que pourrait causer le rasage.

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

May 24, 2019

I am loving it

I love this spray. Doesn’t leave any white marks on your clothes. Great for the gym. You don’t have to be afraid to lift your arm. The scene is subtle and not overwhelming. A little goes a long way.

May 16, 2019

Wear black? Yes you can!

I'm always sceptical when products claim not to leave white stains on black clothing. BINGO....Effective, great aroma yet non drying on your skin, and go ahead and wear your little black dress!!

May 13, 2019

Not going back to stick deodorants!

First time trying spray deodorant and I've not going back to stick deodorants. It feels so fresh after the application and it feels good. Its light and not greasy. No white marks on shirts anymore. Last long for me. Formula is great and definitely recommend this product.

April 26, 2019

Dove go fresh apple and white tea dry scent

Dove go fresh apple and white tea scent dry spray came in the mail free from chick advisor. I was so excited to try it because the sticks always make my arms sticky. I had my shower and put it on right away. I felt fresh and the scent was not over powering. It sprayed nicely and evenly. I am now hooked on this dry spray. Thanks chick advisor.

April 06, 2019

Bring on the freshness

I received this product from Chickadvisor and started using it right away. I like the easy spray nozell and even application. I carry the bottle in my purse and use it in the middle of the day. I love the light scent and how this keeps me smelling fresh and clean for many hours. I will buy this again!

March 30, 2019

I definitely would buy this product again.

After many years of not having to use an antiperspirant I was in need of something that would last and not have an overly strong scent. I bought this Dove product and have been very impressed with it. I put this antiperspirant on at 4am before going to work and I never need to reapply, works great!!!

March 19, 2019

Dove spray

First thank you for letting me try this. I love it . I love the smell and it fresh smell stays for a very long time.We all love to love to smell good and this does the job

2.0/5

March 17, 2019

Great smell, but doesn't work on my body

This smells like christmas to me! It was sent to me from chickadvisor in exchange for an honest review.

The smell is sooo nice but after a few hours it just smells like really bad BO on my body... Huge pass... I would buy this as an air freshener hahaha.

March 13, 2019

Feminine smell

This dry spray smells nice. It’s subtle and feminine. It worked all day protecting my armpits. I am not very active during the day, but it did not cause any irritation. I would recommend it.

March 13, 2019

Fresh smell

The bottle is nice and slim, its undestandable what is it and the smell that it has. Its understandable what is needed to be done and how to spray.
    When you spray it it semlls nice, keeps fresh for a few hours as well as dry, the only thing is that white residue transfers onto clothing.