Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Scent Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

The New Dove Go Fresh Apple and White Tea Dry Spray is the perfect match if you are looking for an antiperspirant deodorant with 48h protection and an addictively fresh, fruity fragrance. The mild, alcohol-free formula helps reduce irritation caused by shaving and dryness while Dove’s unique ¼ moisturizing cream cares for your underarm skin and helps to recover from any irritation that regular shaving might cause.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

Le nouveau vaporisateur à sec Dove Go Fresh Pomme et thé blanc est la solution parfaite si vous recherchez un antisudorifique offrant 48 h de protection et un parfum irrésistiblement frais et fruité. Sa formule douce sans alcool aide à réduire l’irritation causée par le rasage et la sécheresse, tandis que le ¼ de crème hydratante unique de Dove prend soin de la peau des aisselles et vous aide à récupérer de l’irritation que pourrait causer le rasage.

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

September 05, 2019

Great product

This is a great product, I’ve used it for about a month now. It smells great. It isn’t very expensive if bought at Walmart. I like the spray better as it doesn’t go clumpy at all.

August 07, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Not worked for me butmight for someone else

I have been using this for just over a week but unfortunately it’s not as effective as I expected it to be.I work out 4-5 times a week and I have to say, I stink even with this one or even after I’ve had a shower.It almost smell like apples that are going off.I expect my deodorant to not let me down especially when at the gym.It also makes my armpits itch in the evenings after I’ve had a shower which means Inhave now had to stop using it.It might work for someone else but unfortunately not for me.It smells lovely though

July 16, 2019

Smells so gooooddd

I tried bunch of Dove deodorant, and by far this one smells the best, so nice and fresh. But the only downfall is, this leaves a white residue on your armpit, i usually spray it a little bit further, and spray only small amount at once.

July 09, 2019

Love the smell and would buy again.

I would buy it again but I don't use to much deodorant. It is something I would use when I need to.I need deodorant on these hot summer days and on days I am very active and it does the trick!

July 05, 2019

Smells amazing, non staining

I needed a change in anti-perspirant as my classic stick ones were leaving a white stain on my clothing. I decided to give the Dove Dry Spray a chance as it smelled absolutely amazing.

I love this Dry Spray and should have tried it sooner. I am totally converted. This spray keeps me dry all day and smelling fresh.. as well as it is so convenient to use and does not stain my clothes. Def my new HG.

July 03, 2019

I would buy it again

Great product definately would buy again. Worked as described and no white residue. Great for using when wearing your little black dress or dark colored clothing

July 02, 2019

Perfect summer deodorant

I love this new scent of dove deodorant and I especially like that they are in a spray format. The invisible spray is perfect for summer as it doesn’t transfer onto clothes and it keeps me dry all day long. Next I’ll try to pear and aloe Vera scent.

May 24, 2019

I am loving it

I love this spray. Doesn’t leave any white marks on your clothes. Great for the gym. You don’t have to be afraid to lift your arm. The scene is subtle and not overwhelming. A little goes a long way.

May 16, 2019

Wear black? Yes you can!

I'm always sceptical when products claim not to leave white stains on black clothing. BINGO....Effective, great aroma yet non drying on your skin, and go ahead and wear your little black dress!!

May 13, 2019

Not going back to stick deodorants!

First time trying spray deodorant and I've not going back to stick deodorants. It feels so fresh after the application and it feels good. Its light and not greasy. No white marks on shirts anymore. Last long for me. Formula is great and definitely recommend this product.