Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Scent Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

The New Dove Go Fresh Apple and White Tea Dry Spray is the perfect match if you are looking for an antiperspirant deodorant with 48h protection and an addictively fresh, fruity fragrance. The mild, alcohol-free formula helps reduce irritation caused by shaving and dryness while Dove’s unique ¼ moisturizing cream cares for your underarm skin and helps to recover from any irritation that regular shaving might cause.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

Le nouveau vaporisateur à sec Dove Go Fresh Pomme et thé blanc est la solution parfaite si vous recherchez un antisudorifique offrant 48 h de protection et un parfum irrésistiblement frais et fruité. Sa formule douce sans alcool aide à réduire l’irritation causée par le rasage et la sécheresse, tandis que le ¼ de crème hydratante unique de Dove prend soin de la peau des aisselles et vous aide à récupérer de l’irritation que pourrait causer le rasage.

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

February 18, 2019

Pas assez fruité mais efficace!

Comme je préfère les parfums fruités aux parfums floraux, j'avais bien hâte d'essayer cette nouvelle fragrance. Toutefois, je peine parfois à déceler le parfum de pomme qui me semble déséquilibré par rapport à celui du thé blanc. Mais même si ce nouveau parfum ne surpassera pas celui du concombre dans mon coeur, il plaît beaucoup à mes deux ados qui le portent avec plaisir. Elles adorent l'application en vaporisateur à sec et le trouvent très efficace, même lors des cours de danse ou de gymnastique. Pour me part, je compte bien essayer l'autre nouvelle fragrance à la poire et à l'aloès. #cadeau #gratuit #LoveDoveGoFresh

Best antiperspirant!

I've been using Dove Dry Spray for over a year now so when I had the chance to review a new scent I was really excited. I've tried maybe 4 different spray brands and I always go back to Dove. It doesn't spray on cold or wet like other brands and it doesn't stain my clothes either. I feel fresh all day long without having to reapply. It's perfect! I also find the can lasts longer than a couple of months and that's me using it once a day, every day. I love it! I even got my husband to switch to Dove's dry spray for men after he kept having allergic reactions to other brands. I received the apple & white tea scent and I love it. It's so soft and subtle. Will buy again!

My new favourite

I received this product free from Chickadvisor to review.
    I have been using the Dove Apple and White Tea antiperspirant and I love it. It goes on dry and smooth so I don't have to worry about it staining my clothing. I found it to be very effective in keeping me dry all day. The Apple and White Tea scent is my new favorite, it is light and very pleasant. I will be using this as my only antiperspirant from now on. I would definitely recommend this.

#freeproduct #chickadvisor #freesample #Dove #DoveCanada #LoveDoveGoFresh

February 16, 2019

Smells light, lasting scent and feels fresh!

I typically take morning showers and apply my aerosol deodorant then and touch up in the middle of the day if I feel like I need more. The other brand I use is quite heavy; it sprays out a whole bunch an leaves my under-arms looking cakey with the deodorant later in the day clumping up in my armpits. With this Dove deodorant, I got the White Tea & Apple scent, and it smells light and fruity, but better yet FEELS great and applies lightly. The smell is still there pleasantly around my late lunch time break and I felt like I could use less and get as much out of it compaired to the other brand I used, where I felt like I had to spray a lot in order to feel like I smelled clean or to protect my armpits from sweating. I'd gladly buy this deodorant from the other I buy, but my only issue is that Dove deodorants are typically more expensive then the other brand I buy.

3.2/5

February 15, 2019

it’s okkkkkk

I found the Deo very “ok”. Let’s say it didn’t make me want to run to the store and buy more or change the cucumber one I usually buy for this one. I think the smell is very subtle which is good if that’s what you’re looking for.

February 14, 2019

Dove spray deodorant

Dove spray deodorant was always my favorite . I tried most of them and all of them are effective at keeping you dry and makes you smell good all day.

The apple & white tea is probably my favorite . It is fruity and fresh .

February 02, 2019

I. Would buy this forever

Smooth smells great. I would recommend this product to everyone keeps you dry and leaves no marks. I find the spray is better the roll on.
    Please try.

January 31, 2019

great

love how dry and soft it feels and it doesn't make marks on you clothes and how long it last for the whole day which is nice especially when you have to go out after work great job

January 25, 2019

Awesome product I would purchase again!

This product was easy to use and smelled amazing. I never had to worry about co stage be a use it lasts the whole day in high stress environments! I actually went and bought the mens for my son! I will definately be recommending this product!

January 25, 2019

Great smelling and fairly priced

Smells absolutely awesome and a good fair price! Would reccomend this for daily use but in my opinion if you are out doing something that makes you start to sweat like going to the gym, I find the stick works better and hides any sort of body odour