Dove® Go Fresh Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Restore Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 644 in Body Wash

April 25, 2017

I love the way this body wash lathers up. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Love the fresh scent. The price is right and is quite affordable.

March 22, 2017

Two words. YUMMMMMY Smelling!
    Dove is my favourite brand for body washes! Makes a great lather on my bath puff and they have so many great sents to choose from including softer smelling ones. Love the fact they have great sales on their washes and put out coupons for them. Extremely loyal to this brand!

January 24, 2017

This body wash is a medium thickness gel cream that has light sweet scent that doesn’t linger on the skin for too long – but certainly makes my shower smell amazing.

Very little is required in order to later up onto a loofah or wash cloth, and it rinses off easily.

I feel so clean afterwards due to the sheer amount of foam that comes with friction on the loofah.

Once towel dried off, my skin actually feels moisturized, therefore another application of moisturized is not required

This is definitely a new staple in my bathroom!

January 14, 2017

Parfum qui sent très bon. Laisse une peau propre sans résidu et une sensation de douceur. Je le recommande à toutes. Bon rapport qualité prix selon moi.

October 13, 2016

I am enjoying this bodywash. I normally go for the original scent, but decided to try something different. It has such a luxurious foaming feeling, great for use with a loofa. It leavs your skin feeling so softa and smelling great. The price point us perfect, and I always look forward to baving my next shower!

A+

September 22, 2016

I wasn't sure about this body wash at first as I have found similar dove products to be too strong perfume smell - not this one though. I love its unique smell & its not too powerful. Leaves me feeling clean & the bathroom always smells amazing after!

September 06, 2016

I absolutely love this body wash! I get so many compliments after I use it in terms of how good I smell. Everyone is so surprised when I tell them it's a Dove body wash. The scent from the bottle is divine - very fruity and sweet, almost like a mediterranean dessert. The formula is thick and creamy and it turns your skin silky soft once you wash it off. It feels like you're being luxuriously pampered but at a fraction of the cost. I seriously need to stock up on these when there's a sale!

September 01, 2016

I enjoy the dove body washes most of all brands. The fresh blue fig and orange blossom is nice and thick, easy to apply and makes my skin so soft. Of course it smells heavenly like all the dove products.

August 31, 2016

I absolutely love Dove body washes, you really can't go wrong with them. They lather nicely, are super gentle on your skin, and leave it feeling soft and clean and smelling wonderful. This is one of my favorite scents!

August 30, 2016

Seriously love this stuff. Whenever I use it, my husband constantly compliments on how good my skin smells!! You really can not beat the price either!