3.9/5
Dove Hair Therapy Breakage Remedy Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#143 in Shampoo

August 15, 2021

Soft smooth hair!

I received and tried Dove hair therapy breakage remedy shampoo and conditioner for free! Both are paraben free!

I loved the scent! đź’• The shampoo and conditioner both left my hair feeling very soft and manageable! It also felt somewhat thicker! Loved it! đź’•

August 06, 2021

Okay Conditioner that Smells Good

I only had a small sample of the conditioner so I would need to use the product longer to assess its efficiency. I liked its smell and the fact that it doesn't have parabens. However, it does contain alcohol.

SS189 426
    August 03, 2021

Can’t really tell

My hair isn’t that long but the sample wasn’t enough to tell if it brought any change. Smells nice but one wash didn’t really stop my hair breakage. I used to buy dove years ago but it always left my hair dry, was hoping that i’ll feel the difference this time because of this hair therapy but I’m not so convinced because of the quantity.

Got a free sample.

July 31, 2021

I already bought it!

I love this product. I already bought the 3 product set! (Has a leave in product as well). Smells nice, doesn't weigh my light hair down and will hopefully lessen my breakage!

July 30, 2021

So soft and smooth!

This shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling so soft and smooth. A fresh and clean scent. I will definitely be buying these when I go to the store!

July 29, 2021

Hair Felt Better After One Wash

I’ve fallen in love with this new shampoo + conditioner combo from the very first wash!

My hair is in awful condition and I always end up spending a lot of money on leave-in treatments, but after just one wash with this combo I’m hooked. My hair felt like it belonged to someone else! No split ends, no frizz, just smooth looking shine!

It is a bit more expensive than your bog-standard shampoo/conditioner and it didn't lather up as much as some, but I was very happy with the outcome!

“Designed to help with hair breakage, this strengthening, sulfate free shampoo leaves your hair looking thicker, stronger and healthier, wash after wash.” - Dove