Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish Reviews

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish with Crushed Almond & Mango Butter gently buffs away dull, dry skin.

You might also like: Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash

November 27, 2020

I love Dove !!

The scrub smells very tasty mango, the texture is lovely, whipped like ice cream, there are a lot of scrubbing particles, it scrubs the body very well, in general I really like Dove products of foreign production !!!It’s a lot smoother which is nice and I think this is my new favorite. .Its not too harsh and my skin feels soft and supple after use. the butter is very creamy and spreads well. the crushed almond exfoliant is quite fine. one jar of this will last through several showers. came quickly!
    And it gets a big fat thumbs up from me !!

November 27, 2020

Dove Mango & Almond

I love this scrub. Made my skin feel so smooth and silky. I always loved Dove but this particular product is outstanding

November 26, 2020

Leaves your skin so soft

Absolutely love this product. Great for spa days and the bath.

Smooth and shiny

This products gives my body the nice dewy glow. And it smells definitely like mangoes.

Smoothes and Smells GREAT

The delicious mango smell is so delightful and delicious. Has good exfoliating particles in the soap but not tooo big or too many so isn't irritating to my sensitive skin. This will be a new regular bath product in my arsenal.

November 26, 2020

Really great product ..excellent for sensitive ski

Really liked this product .it has got a nice aroma making me feel fresh all day..

November 26, 2020

I liked this.product, but was not wowed.

I enjoyed using this product and am a huge Dove fan. However u was not Wowed by this product. The smell..was amazing! The consistency of the product fell short of my expectations, I feel like it could have been thicker. It was too runny / liquidy .

Amazing

I love this stuff! I'm glad I got a sample of it because I didn't evwn know it existed! Its very gentle and I was using it every other day. Good exfoliation with moisturizing effect aswell!

Smells so good!

This scrub smells so delicious! In addition it definitely helps smooth out the skin and make it so soft like a baby’s bum!

Best product

I have tried so many different types of scrubs. The reason why this is my fav is because it isn't a sugar or salt scrub, but the actual exfoliators are tiny pieces of macadamia nut...which DON'T dissolve away to nothing as soon as they hit your body/water. Fine exfoliation was comfortable and not irritating. Plus the smell is GREAT!