Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish Reviews

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish with Crushed Almond & Mango Butter gently buffs away dull, dry skin.

You might also like: Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash

November 26, 2020

Smooth and Great Smelling

I don't typically use body polishes so this was a new experience for me. I used this polish on rough skin patches but also on my legs before shaving and was very pleased with the results. It smells amazing, and left my skin smooth and healthy looking. I didn't have any reaction to the scent and it wasn't overpowering. Overall I was very please with the product and the way it left my skin!

November 26, 2020

Perfect.. one of the great investment I have made

Perfect.. one of the great investment I have made For my body.

Dove mango

This is by far my favorite 🤩 My skin feels and looks amazing. No more dry cracked skin and feels so soft and smooth.

Smells amazing

The smell alone of this is phenomenal!!!
    It left my skin feeling super soft and smelling amazing. Its not to rough on my sensitive skin.

Phenomenal

Smells amazing and provides better results then my previous product.

Bad reaction

I was so excited to receive his product. As soon as it was delivered to me I had to go try it out. I used it with the mango dove body wash. After my shower my legs felt like they were on fire. They were beat red, blotchy, and extremely itchy. I broke out into a rash. Thinking maybe it was just a fluke I tried it again the next day, and again 30 minutes after my shower same thing son fortunately I was not able to finish the product. It smells really good I left my skin feeling silky smooth I wish I could have continued to use it.

Wonderful smell

My daughter and myself fell in love with this product. Gentle exfoliating and a wonderful scent.

Scrubby scented loveliness

As I mentioned in my body wash review of the same scent, this scent is wonderful. It's a natural mango scent, like you have actually cut one open in the shower. The scrubbiness is nice, I would use this pre-self tan or my weekly to slough away dry skin. I liked the texure as well, I find some scrubs are purely "scrub" but this has a nice mix of wash and scrubbing bits.

Best polish

I’ve used a few exfoliating polishes but this is by far my favourite! It makes your skin very soft for 2 days. The scent is strong but relaxing. A little goes a long way with this product!

Dove exfoliator

This product met my expectations and left my skin feeling refreshed. It cleansed, scrubbed, and exfoliated the skin gently and effectively. Although I am not fond of the smell of these products, I enjoyed using them and would purchase them again in a different scent!