Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash Reviews

Indulge your senses and reveal radiant skin with this mango and almond butter body wash.

Éveillez vos sens et révélez une peau radieuse avec ce nettoyant corporel au beurre de mangue et beurre d’amande.

You might also like: Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish

February 20, 2021
    Illinois, United States

Yesssss, Absolutely love this stuff. Worth it,buy now

This body wash has me walking around smelling like a fruit basket full of mangoes,ripe mangoes at that. Leaves my scan not only smelling good but feeling soft as butter. Just love to smell myself when I use this.

January 14, 2021

Nice smell and feel

I would have to say this product was pretty good at the end of the day. It did exactly what it was supposed to do and for that I am grateful, I would reccomend this for sure if you're interested. The way it was made was really easy to work with, I enjoyed that. It smelled really amazing and I loved that.

January 13, 2021

Smells great

This was a lovely body was I love dove body washes always and always will, but there is something about that mango scent that I just cant get enough of .

January 06, 2021

I would buy again!

The scent is not a strong mango scent which is great because I’m not a big fan of strong scents in products. I would buy this product again. Great for after you’re done with a bar of soap for a long lasting scent and fresh feel.

December 16, 2020

love it!

i love all of dove products. this body wash have a beatiful fruits smell, it's a light fresh summer smell with touch of almond. it made my skin so soft !

December 12, 2020

Definitely a must buy

Who would of thought mango and almond would of been a wonderful mixture. Not only does it smell great but it's also so silky soft.
    It really added moisture to my skin. I would definitely buying some more. Even a few extras to make a spa gift basket.

November 25, 2020

Makes my skin feel like silk

I absolutely love Dove products. Unfortunately i was not a big fan of this ones sent.

Perfect

Great product.smell so sweet that I want to eat the product.. enjoying the shower.

Smells like home again.

I love how my skin feels everytime after having a shower and the smell is very light but it always reminds me of home again.

So smooth

I got the opportunity to try the Mango and Almond butter body wash for free from Dove. I have been using it with the exfoliating body polish and noticed how soft and smooth my skin feels after. I just can't get enough and will be making sure that i get more.I am very impressed Dove and hope for even better products in the future! Thanks for letting me try this product.