Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash Reviews

Indulge your senses and reveal radiant skin with this mango and almond butter body wash.

Éveillez vos sens et révélez une peau radieuse avec ce nettoyant corporel au beurre de mangue et beurre d’amande.

You might also like: Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish

January 15, 2021

Nice smell and feel

I would have to say this product was pretty good at the end of the day. It did exactly what it was supposed to do and for that I am grateful, I would reccomend this for sure if you're interested. The way it was made was really easy to work with, I enjoyed that. It smelled really amazing and I loved that.

January 06, 2021

I would buy again!

The scent is not a strong mango scent which is great because I’m not a big fan of strong scents in products. I would buy this product again. Great for after you’re done with a bar of soap for a long lasting scent and fresh feel.

December 16, 2020

love it!

i love all of dove products. this body wash have a beatiful fruits smell, it's a light fresh summer smell with touch of almond. it made my skin so soft !

December 12, 2020

Definitely a must buy

Who would of thought mango and almond would of been a wonderful mixture. Not only does it smell great but it's also so silky soft.
    It really added moisture to my skin. I would definitely buying some more. Even a few extras to make a spa gift basket.

November 26, 2020

Makes my skin feel like silk

I absolutely love Dove products. Unfortunately i was not a big fan of this ones sent.

Perfect

Great product.smell so sweet that I want to eat the product.. enjoying the shower.

Smells like home again.

I love how my skin feels everytime after having a shower and the smell is very light but it always reminds me of home again.

So smooth

I got the opportunity to try the Mango and Almond butter body wash for free from Dove. I have been using it with the exfoliating body polish and noticed how soft and smooth my skin feels after. I just can't get enough and will be making sure that i get more.I am very impressed Dove and hope for even better products in the future! Thanks for letting me try this product.

November 23, 2020

Love love the "natural" mango scent

This body wash is lovely! The smell is like cutting open a mango, not as artificial as I expected. It lathers up nicely and does not feel drying on my skin. It's inexpensive and I can smell the wash as I move about in my robe after. I wouldn't say I noticed a real difference in glowing skin but the experience using it overall is great and I would recommend this wash for sure.

November 23, 2020

Smells like I’m on vacation

I used Dove products for many years but I stopped because I wanted to get away from products with sulphates and parabens. I have been using another body product for about 6-7yrs now. Looks like I’m back on the Dove train again. The formula is amazing. My skin feels great and the smell....is out of this world.