Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish Reviews

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish with Crushed Almond & Mango Butter gently buffs away dull, dry skin.

You might also like: Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash

Smells amazing

Leaves the skin feeling soft! The exfoliate works wonders!

Scrub

What a great scub. Leaves your body smelling good and also feeling nice and soft.

November 12, 2020

Love the scent and very moisturizing

My regular go-to scrub was the St Ives apricot scrub which does the job but after trying this, I think I have a new go-to! This body polish smells great (a heavenly mango scent) that gently exfoliates my skin leaving it soft and smooth. My skin feels so moisturized after and with winter coming, this is really important! Highly recommend trying if you tend to have drier, tight skin in the winter time.

Amazing product

Thank you so much for giving this amazing dove product, tried it and its gives me surprise

Exfoliant

Je l'ai adorer vraiment bon pour la peau elle étais encore mieux et saine

I love the product

I love the smell and how long it lasts after a shower. It’s amazing

Lovely skin

Skin feels amazing after using g it. It smells amazing. My boyfriend even enjoys it. Two very big thumbs up. The soap is also very nice. I enjoy all dove products and highly recommend them to everyone.

Good quality

I love the way this product makes your skin feel. Its nice when the weather changes. I highly recommend this product line to anyone who likes exfoliating scrubs.

November 11, 2020

Smelled delicious!!

I have never used a body polish before so this was brand new for me. Let me say I will definitely be purchasing again! The texture was perfect for exfoliating, it smells amazing and my skin was glowing after I used it. Definitely a product to test out

November 11, 2020

Gentle Scrub

Having tried the product over a couple of weeks, here are the pros and cons I've found with this body polish:

PROS
    Gentle Scrub - The crushed almonds and polishing particles are very fine in this product, akin to a sugar scrub. Unlike other more abrasive scrubs that I've used previously, this provides gentle exfoliation. While I typically only use a scrub once or twice a week, I find this polish to be gentle enough to use more frequently.
    Non-drying - For a polish, it did not leave my skin dry after using. My skin remains soft and moisturized. I tend to get dry spots on my legs and arms during the colder season and I found this helped get rid of flaky skin.
    Lathers well - This product applies and lathers well. Due to the fine texture, it's gentle on the skin and I didn't find it at all irritating to use.
    Need a small amount - You only need to use a small amount of this product so the whole tub will go a long way and I can see it lasting for some time since I only use it about twice a week.

CONS
    Fragrance - While I am not opposed to fragrance in products, specially ones that remain on the skin for a short period of time and are rinsed off, this ingredient could be a potential irritant to some who have more sensitivity to fragrance. I personally loved the smell and so far have not had any adverse reaction to this product.
    Packaging - I'm never a fan of the tub containers. Almost spilled the whole thing after it nearly slipped out of my hands. I definitely prefer a squeeze tube container.