Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish Reviews

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish with Crushed Almond & Mango Butter gently buffs away dull, dry skin.

You might also like: Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash

MUST HAVE FOR THE WINTER

This body scrub smells sooo good and really exfoliates the skin. It lathers well and is easy to wash off. Will purchase!!

Best one

I have never tried before Dove exfoliating body polish until now. It is amazing, gives my skin smooth, elastic results and smells great.
    Thank you for sending me such a great product to try.
    I wish you best of luck.

Must have for winter!

I am absolutely in love with the scent of this scrub! This is the perfect addition to your skincare routing for winter. I have pretty dry and sensitive skin and have been using this a couple times a week and have seen a big difference in the dullness of my skin (it's no longer dull!). Definitely recommend.

Sensual body polish!!

I enjoyed using the body polish and it gives such a great feeling as it leaves your body get a calm yet relaxing vibes in addition to a lit candle which gives even a more beautiful feeling !!

November 11, 2020

I would definitely use this product again !

Product is very creamy, which makes it easy to scrub on your body, does not feel to rough or to gentle- perfect middle range.. and it smells amazing !

I love it!!!

I've used Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish for a few showers now. I think that the product is quite nice. It's not too abrasive, but still feels like it is exfoliating my skin. As the weather was starting to turn cold & dry I think this product has helped my skin retain moisture. This product has such good exfoliating properties! I feel like I have fresh new skin after using it and it smells SO good! I highly recommend this product😊

Perfect for winter

I was lucky enough to get this product free for review. #gotitfree #dovemango
    After I received this product I thought it was going to be perfect for the cold winter where I get terrible dry flaky skin. This product was fantastic and helped sweep away dry skin on my legs and refresh my body. The scent is so refreshing and not artificial smelling.

Amazing!

I have been using this product for about a week now and I love it! It has an incredible scent and leaves your skin feeling so smooth!!! I have really dry skin especially in the winter and this has been wonders for my dry skin.

Most amazing scent

I wasn't sure about this product at first and with two new babies my shower role is limited so I was hoping I'd like it. The first thing I noticed is that when you open the product it smells so nice and is a nice bright colour. I used the body polish and my skin was so soft after just one use. I was so impressed

A Tropical Treat

This mango & almond butter body polish is a real treat! If you love tropical, fruity scents then you will enjoy this body polish. I use the polish once a week to get a good exfoliation, the formula is super creamy and a little bit goes a long way. I find that the exfoliation is gentle and not too harsh. Overall, it is a lovely addition to my shower routine.