Dove Men+Care Cool Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant

Dove Men+Care Cool Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 32 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

March 21, 2017

i always buy this for my boyfriend he loves this i order them from online in bundles he love that you can just spray them on. and the scents are amazing they last all day

March 02, 2017

I only used this because I had run out of my regular deodorant and I had a bottle of it in my cupboard. I work in construction so I sweat a lot and this did not help to stop the sweating and it also didn't cover any odor. It only smelled good for an hour or so in the morning and then it went away.

February 28, 2017

Maybe I'm using it wrong, but I don't like it. I don't like the feeling of the cold spray hitting my armpits first thing in the morning. The smell is great, and seems to last - but I can't get over spraying my armpits so I have been using this as a body spray. Not for me.

February 20, 2017

Doves Men+care cool fresh dry spray antiperspirant is the best still can smell it from last night on my shirt +++ still smelling fresh love it ! need to buy more +++

January 11, 2017

This product is one of the most useful antisperant i buy in the last month, i bought this product 3 month ago and still able to use it.

I'm feeling good all day with this product, i would recommend to every man.

May 01, 2015

I bought the "Extra Fresh " dry spray for my husband, he was apprehensive about trying anything new. Once I got him to try the deodorant he actually loved it. It lasts longer than the stick formula and it smells amazing, not too strong like a body spray. He won't let me buy him any other kind now.