Dove Men +Care Extra Fresh Invigorating Formula Body & Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar is formulated to address the specific needs of men’s skin. With ¼ moisturizing cream and oil neutralizing technology it is clinically proven to remove oil and thoroughly clean without leaving skin dry or tight like soap can. Dove is the #1 brand of soap or cleansing bar recommended most often by dermatologists.

Le pain nettoyant Fraîcheur ultra corps et visage Dove Men+Care a été conçu pour répondre aux besoins précis de la peau des hommes. Présentant ¼ de crème hydratante et des perles purifiantes, il est éprouvé en clinique pour combattre la sécheresse de la peau et nettoyer en profondeur sans laisser une sensation de tiraillement comme le fait parfois le savon. Dove est la marque de savon ou de pain nettoyant la plus souvent recommandée par les dermatologues.

May 30, 2017

My guy uses this all the time and loves the clean fresh no residue on his skin. It is always on his list of purchases, and I love how it makes him smell !

May 16, 2017

This soap smells great. Does the job wonderfully. Feel fresh and clean after my shower and my wife loves the smell of it. It's gentle on skin to which is a bonus. Definitely buy it!

May 12, 2017

I really like this soap. Gives a great clean feeling that doesn't dry your skin out. Scent is pleasing and lasts on the skin a long time. This is one of my favorites and I will definitely buy again.

May 10, 2017

After using this soap daily, I have fell in love other it. It's one of the best bar soaps I've tried. It leaves my skin moisturized and smelling great. It lasts a long time and my wife loves the smell

May 09, 2017

" Great body soap" Cleans well, is gentle on skin, doesn't leave skin feeling "tight" afterwards like some other soaps. Great Product ,Very happy with it.As described. Great body soap with a pleasant smell.

April 17, 2017

Dove Men makes decent soap. It lathers well and leaves me feeling clean... It's smells pretty good too... I would recommend others try this product..

April 17, 2017

In my opinion Dove makes great soap. The lather is always there. I use it for mostly to wash my body. The smell is very fresh. The texture of it is very creamy.

April 10, 2017

Dove Men Care...un produit de première qualité qui vous offre une fraîcheur que votre corps va ressentir. Vous vous sentirez revigoré, plein d'énergie !! Et votre peau ne sera pas mise de côté, elle sera traitée avec douceur.

April 07, 2017

This is my go to bar of soap. It provides a smooth finish without stickiness and its easy to wash off in the shower. Good to use all over. It's my preferred bar of soap that is for sure. Always have it in the shower.

April 07, 2017

Good for on the go. I personally use it when I travel and it always does the job. I really like dove men body washes and I would say its one of the best i've used.