Dove Moisturizing Colour Therapy Conditioner Reviews
#604 in Conditioner

Moisturizing Colour Therapy Conditioner with moisturizing serumOnly hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair.Diagnosis:Dry, colour-treated hair.Solution:Moisturizing Colour Therapy Conditioner replenishes hair that has been damaged in the colouring process without weighing it down. The unique moisturizing serum also protects hair from further moisture loss, leaving hair soft and smooth with brilliant colour.

Good - 0

August 15, 2017

Keep you colour longer!

My hair has always been dull and hard to manage till I tried Dove Moisturizing Colour Therapy Conditioner. Since I switched over my hair looks and feels so soft and silky with colour that lasts. Best product ever!

January 20, 2016

I colour my hair and Dove's Colour Therapy seems to keep my visits to the hair salon further in between. Smells great and feels great on my hair. Dov'es products always seem to have so much softness to it.