Dove Nutrative Solutions Shampoo Reviews
#647 in Hair Care

September 28, 2017

Highly recommended Dove product

I tried this shampoo last week. Left my hair shiny and manageable. Would highly recommend it to anyone. I usually have oily hair that doesn't have much life to ot. When i tried this my hair was so much better than normal. Give it a try.

July 27, 2017

I love it

Dove Nutritive Solution I love the smell!! After a week you can start to see your hair saying thank you !!lol dove makes a great products with a great value and great price!

April 28, 2017

Je trouve ce produit un peu dispendieux comparativement à d'autres marques, mais il fonctionne super bien et je l'aime bien. Il sent bon et on a pas besoin de laver les cheveux 2 fois même quand ils sont très sales.

April 18, 2017

J'adore les produits Dove et ce produit ne fait pas exception! Un shampoing qui sent très bon qui rend les cheveux plus doux et plus beau, ils ont l'air beaucoup plus en santé après l'utilisation de ce shampoing Dove.

February 02, 2017

I was a big fan of dove products before trying this shampoo. I got hair lose problem due to medical reasons,but after trying this shampoo i feel my hair is softer shiner and a bit less falling. thank for letting me try this amazing shampoo. #gotitfree from chick adviser.

November 22, 2016

I LOVE Dove a products! Their shampoo does wonders for my hair. It's cheaper than buying salon brand, and it does the same if not better job at keeping my hair looking healthy.

August 03, 2016

I tried this shampoo after a friend recommended it to me. It has quickly become one of my favorites! When I use this shampoo I don't have to condition and I am still able to brush and comb with ease. It also makes my hair feel and smell so much cleaner!

August 02, 2016

Pretty smell and feels so luxurious in my hair. So thick and creamy. Doesn't strip my colored hair and makes combing out so easy for my messy hair. The cost is very reasonable and I get it every chance I can. The only downsize is that the size I want is never in stock. I always have to buy the small bottle .

June 12, 2016

this is the shampoo/conditioner I use most. great price and love the way the conditioner makes my hair feel. best shampoo in this price range. have tried other drug store shampoos and dove the best

June 12, 2016

I have straight lifeless hair and you cannot even put a curly to it. Also live in an area where it is HOT and DRY where it is totally damaging... and so much static. This product definitely help with that. The 3 part system with the Conditioner and Oil..definitely worth it.