Dove® Nutritive Solutions Colour Care Conditioner Reviews
Ranked #18 in Conditioner

August 11, 2017

I like it!

I decided to save money and buy drug store shampoo and conditioner. I picked this brand because I use their deodorant and like it. I find the conditioner to work quite nicely on my hair. It is a fairly thick conditioner and I find my hair is less frizzy, yet still has some fullness to it. I do not know yet how it works on saving my colour as my hair is so bleached now and I haven't coloured it yet again.

June 25, 2017

I would buy this product again and again!

One of my favorite conditioners. It's super thick rich and creamy and a small amount goes a long way. The scent is fantastic and stays with you from wash to wash. Packaging is also quite pretty and I love the flip tops.

May 31, 2017

I love Dove products so when I discovered a conditioner (and shampoo) that was colour safe I was really happy! I get my hair done a few times a year and I usually buy a blonde shampoo and conditioner to use for the first while and on occasion to brighten it up however for day-to-day use I use this Dove conditioner. It makes my hair super soft and silky, while keeping the shine and not making it greasy.

January 25, 2017

I have long, fine, thin, colour treated hair.

This conditoner is a medium thickness, and not too much is required to allow me to work it through my hair and let it sit for a few minutes while it does its conditioning job.

The scent is light and fresh, but not overpowering.

It rinses out easily, and I don't require a detangling spray! It feels almost like the conditioner provided in the DIY home hair dying kits. My hair feels lighter and the colour definitely keeps its richness longer than without a Colouring Treatment Conditioner.

I always have this on hand to use a few times a week due to my hair being dyed on a semi regular basis

December 09, 2016

I got this after getting my hair coloured and after a few months my colour is still amazing! This conditioner takes care of my colour and detangles my hair easily, exactly what I expected from this conditioner :)

October 21, 2016

J'adore les produits Dove ils ne sont pas cher et très efficace. Il en faut peu se rince bien sent très bon. Les cheveux se peignent facilement et ils sont doux.

October 21, 2016

As a girl with coloured hair this worked great for mine. My hair was left looking healthy, soft, and brought out the shine and colour of my hair nicely. It also smells pleasant too, great price also.

1.0/5

October 20, 2016

Just like the dove shampoo that went with this conditioner, it didn't work for my hair. I used this together with its shampoo and felt like it gave me a waxy coat on my hair and also contributed to hair loss! Yikes not for me!

October 20, 2016

Any dove product is my favourite. I love that this one keeps your Color looking like you just died it that day, it kepeps your hair from fading or looking like the Color is just washed out.

October 20, 2016

Leaves my hair lovely and soft and doesn't make it greasy any faster. I do think my color took longer to fade with this, but I wish I'd taken some pictures as it could just be my imagination. It's a really good conditioner though and doesn't smell bad like some I've tried.