Dove® Nutritive Solutions Cool Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 1142 in Shampoo

Cool Moisture Shampoo contains Micro Moisture Serum to protect your hair from daily wear and tear. This refreshingly hydrating formula, in a soothing cucumber and green tea scent, adds much needed moisture back to your hair.

May 26, 2017

This shampoo is great, smells awesome and leaves my hair really soft. The smell doesn't go away once dry like a lot of shampoos so my hair is always smelling super fresh.

April 20, 2017

Dove shampoos are my favourite not only makes me hair super soft but my hair smells awsome for hours!.i wake up the next day after a good night out on a weekend and the smell of freshness is still there.

February 25, 2017

This shampoo is amazing! I have always been a fan of Dove products especially their hair line! I normally have greasy hair, but with this shampoo it leaves it so soft and not even a little oily!

January 11, 2017

My hair is long, thin, coloured, and tangles easily.

This Shampoo is a nice medium thickness, and requires very little to create the right amount of cleaning foam that I like in my hair.

The scent is light and slightly sweet – but doesn’t linger long.

It rinses out easily, and when paired with the Cool Moisture Conditioner, definitely affects my hair positively.

Once towel dried, my hair easily brushes out without the need for my normal detangling spray! This is seriously difficult to find in a hair product for me – so I’d definitely recommend this for anyone with my hair type.

My hair feels light and healthy, without getting tangly throughout the day.

It’s definitely a new staple in my bathroom.

October 21, 2016

Love it! My hair is always so clean feeling after using! Would highly recommend to others. I just love all Dove products. Just as good if not better than the high end products!

October 21, 2016

Excellent product for a excellent price. It gives your hair the strenth it needs and the flufiness i never experience with other shampoo. My family tried it and they loved it so much that they don't want other brand. Trying it is adopting it.

October 21, 2016

I'm really happy that Dove has their hair product line. The prices are amazing and the products actually work. With the cool moisture shampoo, it works great to nourish the hair and leave it feeling clean and healthy. The cool moisture doesn't have a extremely strong scent, so for those who like a milder but fresh scent this is a great choice. I often purchase dove shampoos, but change up the types, and this one has worked amazingly just like the others.

October 21, 2016

it is high quality , with 100 percent satisfaction, highly recommend to try , It's result is very good and bring silkiness and shine in the hair. i love it.

October 21, 2016

I definitely enjoyed this shampoo! It cleansed my hair well, left it soft, smooth and smells absolutely incredible as well. I am a huge fan of the dove line- great products and great prices too!

October 20, 2016

Dove shampoo works really good. The scent is fresh and lasts all day. I like to use this with the matching conditioner to get the effects. Make sure to shake before using.