Dove® Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo Reviews
#50 in Shampoo

February 18, 2020

It repaired my hair

I was using high end shampoos from hair salons but my hair started reacting badly to them. Desperate, I tried Dove, and within one wash I noticed a difference. It instantly added softness to my damaged hair. This is what I have been using for the past month.

December 16, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

this is going on my list of things to buy or just to stockup

i love the way it keeps my hair staying long n healthy I try others but always come back to this my scalp feels healthier with it and it smells so good

January 29, 2019

It leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean

I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean, it also smells so good. I bought it two months ago and I've already went through 3 bottles. I would definitely recommend this.

January 23, 2019

J en rachèterais sans aucun problème

Mes cheveux sont très abimés, sec au toucher et devient rapidement gras. Dès le 1 er essai de ces produits, la différence s est fait sentir...il était un peu plus doux. Après une semaine, le changement était apparent. Ces produits rends les cheveux plus doux, moin sec, moin délicat. J adore!

May 23, 2018

Love how this product mkes my skin feel

Lathers up nicely in a scrubby, smells great and leaves my skin so soft. So easy to use and nice thats its so easy to find in most stores. This is one of my favourite body washes.

May 23, 2018

I defiantly would buy this product again. It lives up to its

I had damaged hair and this shampoo really helped repair my split ends also made my hair feel soft and looked a lot better it really does work! For the price you can't go wrong and it's also in a convientent size bottle that doesn't take up to much space .

May 10, 2018

Only shampoo that works

This is literally the only shampoo that works on my hair. I have fine blonde hair that breaks easily, this shampoo make it so silky and strong. Ive tried other shampoos, including expensive salon ones...this is still my go to.

March 28, 2018

Returning customer

I love this shampoo (and conditioner!) It works great on my thin, easily oily hair. I definitely feel it has pumped up the volume and my hair feels so much healthier. It's also easier to work with! I'll be purchasing this combo again!

January 23, 2018

I like it

I alternate between some Dove shampoos but I do buy this one quite a bit. Doesn’t leave residue, comes out clean and smells good. I would recommend this.

2.3/5

October 28, 2017

Pas pour mon type de cheveux

Le shampoing-revitalisant on une excellente odeur mais mise à pars sa, le revitalisant n'a pas l'effet démêlant et adoucissant qu'il devrait avoir. Mais il faut dire que j'ai le cheveux extrêmement frisé et sec. Peut être que cette marque en particulier serait plus fonctionnelle sur un cheveux moins sec et une tête plus sensible.