Dove® Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo Reviews
#23 in Shampoo

October 11, 2017

Great!!!

This smells great and made my hair very soft again! Using with the conditioner has made a world of change to my dry, knotty hair! I usually struggle to get a brush through because of the length of my hair as well as the thickness but using this shampoo and conditioner together has really changed the game for me. The bonus is that my hair is so soft and touchable again. I don’t using heat to style but my hair was still dry and brittle until I found this gem!

October 11, 2017

Absolutely Love Dove hair products exp their shampoo

I always buy Dove hair products, it leaves my hair soft,shiny and last but not least smelling so good my hair has improved 110% no more dry split ends for this girl

September 29, 2017

Feels good, great price $

My hair feels great after washing with this shampoo! I also used the conditioner. My hair smells fresh and it feels very clean. My hair feels very soft and healthy after only 1 wash! I recommend this product!

April 11, 2017

I love dove intensive care conditioner because it smooth my fine hair. I only use the conditioner one because I brush my hair with it and I can brush my hair easily.

April 04, 2017

I love Dove Intensive Care Therapy Shampoo is helping my damaged hair,I can see a difference since I switched from pantene to this product.I can feel the different after using it, my hair become smooth, moisture, easy to comb and no more frizzy dry hair. I like the smell too.

March 08, 2017

I love this shampoo, first line I have used in a while that I have been consistent in buying again. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling hydrated, smooth, and soft. I also find my scalp less dry and flaky as well. I would recommend this product for sure. I love Dove haircare line.

February 08, 2017

Whenever I move on to something else, I always come back to this shampoo and conditioner. It does an excellent job of smoothing, moisturizing and adding shine without weighing it down. I have fine, dry hair that can get frizzy and this shampoo really calms things down. This beats out my expensive salon options every time! Love Dove hair care.

December 30, 2016

The shampoo is so gentle and moisturizing that you could get away without conditioner sometimes. It smells great too. Great for frequent washing since it doesn't dry out the hair like some shampoos do.

December 28, 2016

i love this shampoo it takes very little to do my hair. I was using John frieda products but this is just a step up. Salon quality shampoo. I see it on sale alot and use coupons too so the savings are great

December 20, 2016

absolutely love this product, It's always been one of my go-to shampoo's when my hair need's a little bit of a pick me up. Wearing your hair up over time can make it very brittle, and if you're a messy bun lover like me, this is the perfect product to keep your hair strong and healthy.