Dove® Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 650 in Conditioner

January 11, 2017

This Conditioner performs quite well on my long, straight, thin, colour treated hair.

Just a little amount is required in order to provide full hair coverage & allows me to easily pile my hair on my head for a few minutes for full treatment.

The scent is not to my liking with a hint of citrus, but it's pretty light and doesn't last for too long.

It rinses out easily, and I can run my fingers through my hair without any tangles immediately!

After towel drying, I have NO issues brushing my hair without a detangling spray – this is difficult to find for my hair in a conditioner.

My hair feels soft and stays untangled and looks good all day long.

August 03, 2016

This brand is very affordable and is great for all hairstyles. Very moisturizing and great for dry brittle hair. I liked that the scent was fairly muted so it wasn't overpowering.

August 03, 2016

I like this conditioner. It is good for the pricepoint. The condititioner works on dry and d damaged hair. My hair was softer and shinier after I used the conditioner. It is a good middle of the range conditioner and I do recommend that you give it a try.

August 03, 2016

I am going to have to give this a solid "nothin' special"....the scent is ok, the product works ok....the whole thing is just ok. Dove has a unique marketing message that I wish was reflected in their product packaging and fragrance profile.

August 03, 2016

I tryed the Dove Nutritive solutions revival Conditioner and shampoo, they work great together, the conditioner is amazing. I have kind of dry hair so it gets tangled and dove leaves it feeling like silk, tangle free and so soft. I knoticed with most conditioners i have to rinse it alot to get it all out or else i have a slight film almost slimy feel in my hair but this dove revival washes out nicely. And my boyfriend loves the smells so thumbs up. Try it.

August 02, 2016

This is a great conditioner! I usually have very knotty hair after I shower, and this conditioner made it smooth and silky! It will definitely be one of my "go-to" hair products from now on!

August 02, 2016

Was given this as a sample. I usually only buy salon hair products. I guess I'm a bit jaded about drug store brands but this pleasantly surprised me. My hair was very soft and smooth.

August 02, 2016

This conditioner smells amazing and works really well with the shampoo. My hair feels soft and shiny. Ready to face the day. A plus is that it is very affordable, too.

August 02, 2016

Great conditioner! I used this conditioner after using the matching shampoo and it made my hair look and feel amazing! It also smells great! I would purchase this one again!

August 02, 2016

Great product . Love the way it makes my hair feel. It's helped repair my hair and left it feeling healthy and smelling great, received a lot of compliments on how healthy my hair looked

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

kmouldey has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

ember0se89 added a new review for