4.1/5
#28 in Shampoo

2.7/5

October 28, 2017

Nah!!

I didn’t like it. I didn’t feel like it clean my hair at all. I have dry hair and my hair always felt dirty, and oily with this shampoo. It never repaired my hair or did any of the things it says it would do. I love Dove soaps but the shampoos are not for me

October 11, 2017

Good shampoo

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean. As well, there is a pleasant scent. I don't think it is much better or worse than other ones. To me, this shampoo is just average. It gets the job done, though!

May 09, 2017

This Shampoo performs quite well on my long, straight, thin, colour treated hair.

Just a little amount is required in order to provide the suds amount I like, making my hair feel clean while washing it. .

The scent is not to my liking with a hint of citrus, but it's pretty light and doesn't last for too long.

It rinses out easily, and I can run my fingers through my hair without any tangles immediately!

After towel drying, I have NO issues brushing my hair without a detangling spray – this is difficult to find for my hair in a conditioner.

My hair feels soft and stays untangled and looks good all day long.

April 23, 2017

J'adore ce shampoing!! Il rend mes cheveux super doux et de plus il sent super bon. J'aime toute la
    Gamme dove, mais celui ci est mon préféré de tous.

August 03, 2016

I like this shampoo, it smells amazing, I don't use it all the time though because it is usually pretty expensive, I tend to buy when on sale. It makes my hair nice a shiny and soft, I do enjoy other Dove shampoos over this one though because they do the same thing if not better, this one is just average.

August 02, 2016

Dove for me means quality i am always satisfied when it's time to purchase Shampoo this one is my favorite it offer all that i need for my hair and they adore it all of the ingredients give what i am realy want of a good Shampoo go for it Dove knows Woman.

August 02, 2016

This is a pretty good product. Price is average. Try to get it on sale. Quality wise, it's a good shampoo that lathers well and smells good. For effectiveness, hair feels soft and relatively shiny.

August 02, 2016

Oooohhhh la laaaaa....my hair feels amazing!!!!!! A little piece of heaven in a bottle!!! Can't wait for my next shower to do it all again!! Amazing!!!

August 02, 2016

This shampoo smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. This is one of the most affordable shampoos in the drug store; making it very attractive to buy.

August 02, 2016

This is a wonderful shampoo! It smells great and left my hair feeling so soft yet manageable. I would definitely purchase this one again! I used it with the matching conditioner as well!