Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash Reviews
Ranked #50 in Body Wash

1.3/5

July 06, 2017

I'm not a fan of this smell at all.

I love Dove, but unfortunately this just falls short in every way. I've come to expect a lot from Dove shower washes as I use them regularly, but this doesn't deliver on any of the points I actually like about Dove. In comparison, I'm a frequent user of the 'Deep Moisture' shower creme in this same line, which is an amazing shower cream, leaves the skin super soft and has a lovely scent. I would 100% recommend buying that one instead.

I'm not a fan of this smell at all. I have an extremely strong sense of smell. When compared to the 'Deep Moisture' scent in this range, it is barely smellable and what I can smell, I didn't like. It's a very fake, perfumey vanilla.

Where this really failed in the scent department is that it isn't long lasting at all. Normally after showering with Dove I can smell that lovely clean, fresh scent through to the next day, but with this even directly after my shower I had very little smell to my skin.

It also lacks that 'soapy' smell that I associate with Dove. Normally Dove shower gels and soaps have a lovely clean soap smell and then whatever added scent on top, this did not.

July 02, 2017

Great product

I love the smell of this and how soft it makes my skin feel...........................................................................................

May 30, 2017

A wonderful body wash that wraps you in a rich lather very quickly with little product. The sent is amazing very relaxing in the shower which everyone needs.
    Leaves skin very soft and well moisturized with no greasy residue on the skin.
    I use different sents of this dove body wash all the time. Very recommended

May 13, 2017

Encore un gel douche qu'on a adoré de Dove! Parfum agréable même s'il est un peu intense. Rend la peau douce et bien hydratée après la douche contrairement à beaucoup d'autres. C'est certain qu'on va en racheter!

May 03, 2017

Creamy and makes my skin feel hydrated. Love the scents!! Price is terrific. Easy to find in any store. My entire family uses it and my daughter has sensitive skin and she loves it.

May 03, 2017

This is my favorite dove product by far , however i cant buy it where i live i can only order it online , its amazing and i love the smell and feel it leaves my body in.

I would love to have some sent to me to show my family and friends around here and get them on board with it and hopefully if the demand is enough we could have it in our stores :)

April 24, 2017

I love this stuff! I have a few different scents of this exact magic in a bottle. This one, i love the smell of Vanilla. Shea butter is amazing for your skin mixed with Dove is heavenly and super nourishing for my skin. Even the rough spots got smooth. Use a Loufa for extra soapiness. Love the way this makes my skin feel from the lather to the rinse off to the overall skin result i am lotioning after my shower. My skin is so soft and well hydrated. Thank you!

April 04, 2017

This product is absolutely amazing! It cleans great, is totally worth the price, and best of all, SMELLS GREAT! I recommend this to anyone who loves the vanilla scent.

March 24, 2017

This is my favourite body wash! I love the smell, texture and everything about it! Actually leaves you feeling clean unlike some body washes that seem to do nothing,

March 22, 2017

Two words. YUMMMMMY Smelling!
    Dove is my favourite brand for body washes! Makes a great lather on my bath puff and they have so many great sents to choose from including softer smelling ones. This sent is my go to winter one! I loooove vanilla! Love the fact they have great sales on their washes and put out coupons for them. Extremely loyal to this brand!