Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash Reviews

This pampering Dove body wash wraps you in a cloud of rich, creamy lather, infused with the warm scent of shea butter and vanilla, for a soothing sensory experience that will leave you feeling truly relaxed. At the same time the mild, gentle formula, enriched with NutriumMoisture, delivers skin-natural nutrients and helps your skin to retain its natural moisture.

January 12, 2019

I love dove

I love Dove products. Dove products make me feel clean. They keep me fresh. Also I find that they don’t leave a residue on my skin. I feel my skin is more moisturized with this body wash than with others. And I love the smell.

January 12, 2019

For clean and moisturized skin in one step

I love this product so moisturizing yet lots of leather, great smell and works excellent as a shaving cream also. It's like 3 products in 1!! I bought this by mistake one day and have purchased intentionally ever since, I have very dry skin especially in the winter and this is amazing at keeping it hydrated!

January 10, 2019

Soft and silky smooth

Dove is they only brand I use for body wash is lite and easy on my very dry sensitive skin ....and smells good not to mention my teenage daughter steals it out of my shower to use

January 10, 2019

Repeat long term customer

Simply said this product is absolutely amazing! Long term avid fan of dove body soaps. Started off using the bars many years ago but have found that the body soaps are much more nourishing to the skin. The aroma is perfect and lingers which is really nice in feeling fresh.

December 16, 2018

Apparence

Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui je vais vous parler que de l'apparence de ce produit car je n'ai pas eu l'occasion de le tester.

Je l'aime parce que il me donne une présentation des ingrédients et des informations importantes.

Merci,
    wyslijp16

December 16, 2018

Love this body wash!

It's so moisturizing and leaves my skin soft and clean. The scent is amazing, warm and comforting. The creamy texture idea much better than other brands gel texture, a little goes a long way. The size of the bottle is huge

October 12, 2018

Great scent that's not overpowering!

I'm a big fan of Dove soaps and body washes because of how moisturizing they are. This "Purely Pampering" body wash is no exception. It has a creamy consistency and lathers really well. The scent is lovely and warm but not overpowering. I would definitely recommend this body wash for all seasons, but especially for use during drier winter months when your skin needs a little extra help.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

August 26, 2018

Great Co-Wash

While I love Dove products the body wash seem more like a conditioner and works well for co- washing my hair everyday smell beautiful and leaves hair and skin feeling soft and for a few hours. I would recommend for.

August 07, 2018

softens and moisturizes

The scent is warm and tropical, leaving my skin feeling softly fragranced and very moisturized. A small amount on a bath puff will last for an entire shower, although I always want to go back for more because it smells so great! I usually look for it when it's on sale, but even when it's regular price, it's still worth it.

July 18, 2018

Leaves your skin feeling softer

I'm a big fan of Dove's new Purely Pampering body wash. It left my skin feeling fresh and fragrant all day long. The shea butter with warm vanilla was not overpowering, but just the right amount of scent.