Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 658 in Body Wash

May 13, 2017

Encore un gel douche qu'on a adoré de Dove! Parfum agréable même s'il est un peu intense. Rend la peau douce et bien hydratée après la douche contrairement à beaucoup d'autres. C'est certain qu'on va en racheter!

May 03, 2017

Creamy and makes my skin feel hydrated. Love the scents!! Price is terrific. Easy to find in any store. My entire family uses it and my daughter has sensitive skin and she loves it.

May 03, 2017

This is my favorite dove product by far , however i cant buy it where i live i can only order it online , its amazing and i love the smell and feel it leaves my body in.

I would love to have some sent to me to show my family and friends around here and get them on board with it and hopefully if the demand is enough we could have it in our stores :)

April 24, 2017

I love this stuff! I have a few different scents of this exact magic in a bottle. This one, i love the smell of Vanilla. Shea butter is amazing for your skin mixed with Dove is heavenly and super nourishing for my skin. Even the rough spots got smooth. Use a Loufa for extra soapiness. Love the way this makes my skin feel from the lather to the rinse off to the overall skin result i am lotioning after my shower. My skin is so soft and well hydrated. Thank you!

April 04, 2017

This product is absolutely amazing! It cleans great, is totally worth the price, and best of all, SMELLS GREAT! I recommend this to anyone who loves the vanilla scent.

March 24, 2017

This is my favourite body wash! I love the smell, texture and everything about it! Actually leaves you feeling clean unlike some body washes that seem to do nothing,

March 22, 2017

Two words. YUMMMMMY Smelling!
    Dove is my favourite brand for body washes! Makes a great lather on my bath puff and they have so many great sents to choose from including softer smelling ones. This sent is my go to winter one! I loooove vanilla! Love the fact they have great sales on their washes and put out coupons for them. Extremely loyal to this brand!

January 24, 2017

I love Dove body washes !

So when I tried out the shea butter I was thrilled because I felt like it left my skin feeling a lot softer even after 1 try ! The smell is amazing and I find my boyfriend stealing it in the shower sometimes :P

I would recommend this body wash to people of all skin types because its perfect for everyone!

January 24, 2017

I like using Dove Body wash, as it makes my skin feel nice and moisturized. It does not dry out my skin, as other products do. The shea butter smells nice too.

January 21, 2017

love this product would recommend it to anyone , even with sensitive skin, after I use this body wash I feel so clean and refreashed , its amazing , I have very sensitive skin and have hard time finding good body washes , this is my go to

Epsom Salts

Lay Salt and Vinager

Flaming hot Cheetos

lhucal added a new review for
    Kicking Horse Coffee

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Yaasgirl added a new review for
    David's tea store

Playtex Sport Tampons

Yaasgirl has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?