Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #9 out of 1146 in Shampoo

The Regenerative Nourishment range, formulated with Red Algae + Keratin NutriComplex, is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This shampoo instantly nourishes hair, replenishing nutrients and reinforces inside and out, making hair stronger with less breakage.

June 23, 2017

Would buy again

I bought this shampoo because it was 3$ at Dollorama. It's kinda unusual to find Dove products at this price. I read the description and I thought I should try it. I definitely made a good choice! I have frizzy, dry, over-dyed hair. After only one or two use, I could feel the difference. My hair was so much softer and less frizzy. I love this product! I also use the conditionner with it, but I feel the softness even before I put on the conditionner.

June 19, 2017

Best Sample Experience

I was able to sample this product to see if I like it. I found the scent was very pleasant. It left my hair smelling AMAZING all the next day. I really like the whole line to be honest. I find its pricey in stores though, for the amount of product that you get, but it works so well that its worth it! I will definitely repurchase (as I do with most Dove products) and I would 110% recommend.

June 07, 2017

I really like this shampoo, my hair and scalp feels very clean, soft and has a great smell to it. I also love that I find coupons for it in my newspaper.

May 29, 2017

J'ai acheté ce shampoing Dove car il était en solde à ma pharmacie et j'avais un coupon rabais aussi. J'aime beaucoup son odeur et sa texture épaisse. Mes cheveux semblent plus sains et plus doux quand je l'utilise. Je l'utilise aussi pour les cheveux de ma fille et cela fait vraiment une différence.

Je vais certainement racheter de nouveau si le produit est en solde car à prix régulier, je le trouve un peu dispendieux (6,68$ et plus)

Je recommande ! Vous devez l'essayer !

May 10, 2017

I like dove shampoos, my hair usually reacts well to it. This one felt good too. I could feel the melting while washing, very smooth. The results: very bright loosen hair.

1.7/5

May 09, 2017

I want to start by saying I do not hate the Dove brand. Maybe that's why I was surprised that I did not like Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo. It smells great, but that's where it ends for me. I found it didn't really work up much of a lather, that it was somewhat watery and that my hair felt like "I was super low on shampoo so I tried to add water to my bottle to make the most of what I have" kinda feeling. I equally did not like the continent.

May 03, 2017

I found this product online for about $6.68 Candian at Walmart. However I purchased it in Shoppers Drugmarts' sale bin for $5 along with the matching conditioner. $10 for a shampoo and conditioner I've never tried before. Sure.

I generally have lifeless, brittle and thin hair. While this product doesn't do all that much to the thickness of my hair, I find that it does add a nice sheen and when used with the matching Dove nourishment conditioner It leaves my hair feeling like hair and not like straw.

Updated On: May 04, 2017

Please forgive me for misspellings. Whoops!

April 17, 2017

This product smells great, as all of the Dove products do. I was excited to try it because I style my hair a lot, and my split ends are horribly damaged. This shampoo I started noticing results after a couple of uses. Made my hair feel silky smooth!

March 27, 2017

Loved the shampoo, I had frizzy dry hair and after just one use I started to notice a difference.
    It's price is a little high for this product especially if you are pairing it up with the conditioner.

March 18, 2017

This left my hair feeling so clean after every wash. It makes my hair extremely soft as well! I got comments even after the first use! This is not heavily scented, which I personally like. My hair is normally quite frizzy after I wash and dry it, but I've noticed that is doesn't get this way anymore, after just a couple times of use! I paired this with the conditioner and had nothing but positive results.

I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review.