4.1/5
Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

The Regenerative Nourishment range, formulated with Red Algae + Keratin NutriComplex, is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This shampoo instantly nourishes hair, replenishing nutrients and reinforces inside and out, making hair stronger with less breakage.

January 17, 2018

Helps my dry hair

This is great shampoo, it really helps to make my hair feel better. I find that sometimes it can add to much moistur to my hair but it makes it feel so great anyway that I use it whenever my hair needs some extra help.

January 10, 2018

nice item

I have used this item and it works good but I am not super crazy for the smell. but i am one of the people that some stuff smells like sweet on me but on others it smells great.

October 25, 2017

Left my chemically treated feeling soft and smooth.

I received a complimentary 30 ml sample in my Topbox beauty subscription along with the Matching conditioner and oil. Since I have color treated hair I'm always looking for products that will nourish my hair and leave it looking naturally healthy and shiny. This is specefically designed for damaged and over processed hair and in my opinion it does exactly what it says. I found this shampoo to be very light and have the perfect amount of lather. The scent is pleasant and not at all overpowering. I love how easy this shampoo rinses out and after washing my hair is left looking and feeling clean without being weighed down. My hair was definitely healthier looking and had a nice shine. I followed it with the conditioner and added the oil only to the tips and found it made a big difference to the health of my hair.

October 12, 2017

Worked well

I used this product for a while and really like how ot worked but ut really made my hair feel light and refreshed
    I like the shape of the bottle it alloud for ninty percent of product use and was convenient for space on tube lining

August 11, 2017

Currently one of my faves

This shampoo has truly helped my hair's feel and look. I normally have wavy and frizzy hair - however, with continued use of the Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo, I have noticed a significant reduction of frizz in my hair. My hair feels and looks so much more silky and shiny. Lastly, I absolutely LOVE the smell! If you are sensitive to perfumes, this product might not be right for you, as it has a very strong scent. The scent lingers for days in my hair - which I love! I use this product in conjunction with the matching conditioner, and I am extremely pleased with the results so far!

June 23, 2017

Would buy again

I bought this shampoo because it was 3$ at Dollorama. It's kinda unusual to find Dove products at this price. I read the description and I thought I should try it. I definitely made a good choice! I have frizzy, dry, over-dyed hair. After only one or two use, I could feel the difference. My hair was so much softer and less frizzy. I love this product! I also use the conditionner with it, but I feel the softness even before I put on the conditionner.

June 21, 2017

This is the best.. must buy for everyone who loves their hair

It's the best product for damaged hair I have ever had.. I started seeing results from the first usage itself.. makes hair soft and damage free.. less frizzy.. and worth the price

June 19, 2017

Best Sample Experience

I was able to sample this product to see if I like it. I found the scent was very pleasant. It left my hair smelling AMAZING all the next day. I really like the whole line to be honest. I find its pricey in stores though, for the amount of product that you get, but it works so well that its worth it! I will definitely repurchase (as I do with most Dove products) and I would 110% recommend.

June 07, 2017

I really like this shampoo, my hair and scalp feels very clean, soft and has a great smell to it. I also love that I find coupons for it in my newspaper.

June 05, 2017

Dove advanced hair series works like magic! My hair is usually a ball of frizz. This shampoo has brought a ton of moisture to my hair. My hair is now smooth and managable. Also smells amazing! I would be happy to only ever use this shampoo for the rest of my life!