Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1074 in Shampoo

The Regenerative Nourishment range, formulated with Red Algae + Keratin NutriComplex, is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This shampoo instantly nourishes hair, replenishing nutrients and reinforces inside and out, making hair stronger with less breakage.

April 17, 2017

This product smells great, as all of the Dove products do. I was excited to try it because I style my hair a lot, and my split ends are horribly damaged. This shampoo I started noticing results after a couple of uses. Made my hair feel silky smooth!

March 27, 2017

Loved the shampoo, I had frizzy dry hair and after just one use I started to notice a difference.
    It's price is a little high for this product especially if you are pairing it up with the conditioner.

March 18, 2017

This left my hair feeling so clean after every wash. It makes my hair extremely soft as well! I got comments even after the first use! This is not heavily scented, which I personally like. My hair is normally quite frizzy after I wash and dry it, but I've noticed that is doesn't get this way anymore, after just a couple times of use! I paired this with the conditioner and had nothing but positive results.

I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review.

March 15, 2017

I use this with the conditioner and it leaves my hair incredibly soft. It's very light and doesn't have a strong smell either. I like that it comes in a squeeze tube so you don't have to flip the bottle and wait for the product to come down.

March 06, 2017

Tout simplement WOW !! Mes cheveux on changer d'apparence en si peu de temps grâce a Dove Regenerative Nourishment ! C'est vraiment remarquable comment mon cheveux a plus de corps et semble beaucoup plus en santé :)

February 24, 2017

I found this stuff amazing! Smells great, left my hair very clean and soft, and it seemed to have more volume. Not exactly sure what's in it, but my hair just seemed to feel healthier!

January 04, 2017

I tried Dove regenerative nourishment shampoo and it was great, it made my dry hair very soft and healthy looking, I have been using it for a while now. My hair used to be very dry and dull and now it is very shiny and very healthy looking, this is the best shampoo that I have ever used.

December 02, 2016

I got this product as a sample in a beauty subscription box. I was glad to be able to try it, even if the sample size only allowed me to use it twice. I enjoyed the scent and richness of this product. It lathered well and left my hair feeling soft and shiny (although a bit fluffy).

October 31, 2016

I feel like Dove can do no wrong. This Shampoo smells amazing right off the bat. It feels so smooth and luxurious in yoir hands and lathers up very nicely. Afterwards you're left with soft, healthy looking hair that smells AMAZING!!! All in all, it does what it promises to do, and you can't beat that!

I received a sample of this shampoo to trt and give my honest opinion .

October 27, 2016

I recommend it as a regular shampoo but it's not for me or my hair is just not loving it.
    It's just a regular shampoo.. nothing so special about it. I guess it's meant to be used for a long time. I've only used it a few times. It is supposed to lessen the breakage but it made my hair tangle so bad I had to put lots of conditioner afterward. my hair was so frizzy after using it.