Dove Sensitive Antiperspirant Spray Deodorant Reviews

February 11, 2019

Did not help with preventing sweat or body odor. And I found it left a funny residue that rubbed off on my clothes. The spray function is garbage as deodorant flies all over the bathroom...

February 08, 2019

Great product!

This deodorant dried so quickly perfect for the morning rush! I also loved the scent of it. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family! It lasts all day as well!

January 24, 2019

Je vais toujours acheter ce produit je l'adore

J'aime ce produit il es vraiment doux pour la peau et il dur toute la journée et il une bonne senteur très douce j'adore ce produitet le prix est excellente il y a diferante senteurs tous aussi bonne une que les autres ont ce s'en fraîche quand on le porte merci!

January 18, 2019

Good product

Used it works good. I normally use Degree because normally nothing else works. Done is cheaper and works as well. I will buy it again for myself and my household.

January 18, 2019

Dove

Dove is one of my favourite deodorant brands. My mom uses it and so do I. We both love it. It’s so gentle and the scent is not too overpowering which is perfect for sensitive skins.

September 22, 2018

Keep dry

I love using this product daily. It keeps me dry all day and I never have to worry about a stinky smell. I love the fact that this product has lots of different options.

May 25, 2018

Great for sensitive skin.

I did like this spray deodorant, did not irritate my underarms. I thought I would try it instead of the dove stick, just for a change and it worked just as good or better.

May 06, 2018

Dove

Its always on sale and worksI started using the products when I noticed that it actually was helping me and because Dove has a line of sensitive skin products I continue to buy

April 30, 2018

Deodorant you can trust

I recently got to try Dove sensitive antiperspirant. I was very pleased with the overall experience with the product. The scent wasn't over perfumy. It did not irritate me like other deodorants can have a habit of doing. The Dove is one of my trusted brands. And this deodorant met all expectations.

March 12, 2018

Very nice product

Love this deodorant. It is very easy to use and doesn't leave any residue on any of my clothes. It dries extremely quickly (almost instantly) and the smell is very nice as well. Clean crisp smell.