Dove Sensitive Antiperspirant Spray Deodorant Reviews

January 28, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best antiperspirant to date!

I really enjoy this spray on antiperspirant compared to the typical roll on stick. It is light, fresh scent and doesn't leave any residue on clothing.

October 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Must have for sensitive skin

I can’t use regular roll on deodorant without feeling irritated and even some sprays leave me with the same issues. Dove is the only deodorant spray that works and manages to not give me any issues with irritation which is a blessing. It’s long lasting and the variety of scents is nice.

July 02, 2020

Life changing!!

After many, many, MANY years of trying different deodorants and anti perspirants that just did not work well and stained my shirts.. I had a friend spot me with some of this stuff! I am so upset at myself for not trying antiperspirant sprays sooner. This is SO convenient, keeps me fresh and dry for long and smells good!! Big big plus is that it goes on dry and does not leave those yucky white marks on my clothes!

June 17, 2020

Works so well

Deodorant never worked for me and would always make my underarms extremely itchy. I had a free sample for this spray so decided why not and have been using it ever since! It's just so good and lasts all day even when you sweat like crazy!

February 15, 2020
    Valencia, Spain

Perfect for sensitive skin

I’ve tried a few deodorants that wouldn’t harm my sensitive underarms and this one has come very close to a perfect deodorant!!! No stinging or redness, highly recommend!

February 13, 2020
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Amazing little bottle

I absolutely love this product not only does it smell amazing it keeps you dry and no sweat patches on your clothes and helps keep my under arms skin nice and soft to

February 09, 2020
    Massachusetts, United States

How does thou not smell like a wet sock.. dove deodorant

So I had rotator cuff surgery in 2018 and couldnt apply my stick deoderant... so I invested in the spray kind instead..and guess what it works better and I have less white marks. I.e it's clear. If you hate stick deodorant try the spray..you wont b dissppointed.

January 29, 2020

I'm currently using this product and i love it

The dove sensitive antiperspirant deodorant spray product have a very fresh calming and smoothing scent. This deodorant did not stain my cloths. I would strongly recommend that you give it a try.

January 22, 2020
    United States

I love all Dove products. Keeps me really dry and smells gre

Dove products is the ultimate when it comes to soft skin or keeping you dry. I love that Dove is a clean and pure formula.I recommend Dove to all my friends.

December 15, 2019
    United States

It gets the job done for a couple of hours.

I like the quickness of the spray but I felt like it didn't penetrate deep into my skin. So I had to reapply at least 2x daily. My armpits didn't rash up which was a great thing. I just wish it would have lasted more than a few hours.