Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar moisturizing cream Reviews

Good - 0

February 08, 2021
    Connecticut, United States

The only bar of soap for me!

This is the only bar of soap I trust to not irritate my sensitive skin. It’s so gentle I can even use it on my face. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and so clean.

January 07, 2021

Amazing! It is my go to soap bar.

It’s very soft, moisturizing & works great for sensitive skin! It has been my go to soap bar for years & hasn’t failed me yet. It’s in scented so works perfectly for sensitive skin.

November 13, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would 100% recommend this product.

In my personal experience, being a woman with vaginosis. This product is the best to help with woman who suffer from this. It does now flare it up and you are able to shower or bath in peace.

November 12, 2020

Dove sensitive soap

I recently started using this soap, and am so pleased with the results! My skin was so dry and itchy, but since using this soap I noticed how soft my skin is and no more itching! It’s my new favourite soap !

November 11, 2020

Love it

A gentle soap that won’t cause you’re skin to become dry or itchy at all. Love that it moisturizers as you use it to keep your skin nice, clean and hydrated.

November 09, 2020

Great for All Skin

I love this Beauty Bar. It's free from soap so it wont dry out the skin the way traditional soap bars will, and addition it's designed for sensitive skin types so this will allow all Skin Types to make use of the benefits. For the quality you receive, it's really the most alternative drugstore choice and it's safe for your body and you have an opportunity to buy a value pack to save more money. The formula lathers really well on a loofa, wash cloth, or sponge. It also lathers well straight onto the body. The constancy doe not leave a residue behind after drying down leaving you with really soft skin.

October 27, 2020

Beauty Bar

I like this amazing product very much.This bar is so creamy.very good for sensitive skin.fragrance free product.it keeps ur body moist. Worth for the value..definitely recommend it.would love to purchase again