Dove Sensitive White Beauty Bar Reviews
#14 in Bath & Body

Good - 0

January 25, 2022

Excellent. I would buy this again. Very clean. Light smell.

My name is Kelly Bouchard, a female. A Canadian. 57 years old. Married, no kids, one fur baby. Don't work or drive. Honesty, dependandable, sense of humour,trusthful, very helpful, kind.

January 08, 2022

Holy grail product!!

I have been using the dove sensitive white beauty bar for 5 years and it is the best thing in the world!! Unlike other bar soaps that I have used previously, this one doesn’t make my skin dry after using it. I would definitely recommend it for everyone, especially for dry skin people!!

December 29, 2021
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Beauty bar

This sensitive white beauty bar fo a skin is very nice product for your skin. Leaves your skin moistured, nourished and protected. Creates nive latherly barrier.

December 09, 2021
    United States

I would buy this product again and again.

I will never use another body soap again. My husband asked me to buy this because the other soap made him itch and with his eczema he wanted to try to something new. This soap has you feeling refreshed and clean and not itchy. Highly recommend!

October 28, 2021

Great for sensitive skin!

Recently purchased 6 bars pack (all individually wrapped) of the DOVE SENSITIVE WHITE BEAUTY BARS. Great for sensitive skin. It does not have a smell.

October 25, 2021

My fav soap! Notre famille l'utilise depuis minimum 7 ans

Nous aimons beaucoup ce savon. Il est doux avec la peau et il se rince très bien. C'est notre favori depuis 7 ans. C'est le savon que nous amenons avec nous en voyage aussi.

October 23, 2021
    California, United States

I love it💞💞

You should guys buy it is the best!!
    I really love it
    It is the best dove bar to get in all of them and this dove bar soap leaves your skin smooth and soft

October 23, 2021

I would buy this again! I love this product.

This product is very good if you have sensitive skin. Using this in the shower makes you smell so clean when you get out. It truly is an underrated product in my eyes. So much better than all of the scented stuff in my opinion. Sometimes simplicity is better, which is why I will continue to purchase this product forever!

September 26, 2021
    United Kingdom

Dove soap

Best soap stuff I've ever had an tried I use dove stuff all the time i just live it an it's smells lovely and has a long lasting feel an fragrance it lasts ages as well and it is also great for the rest if my family I'd defo recommend an buy it again and again 👍😊😊

September 25, 2021

have used this for years even when my children were babies.

It makes your skin soft and not dry, doesn't go gummy and makes you feel clean. Has no strong perfume smell. no need for extra moisture creams.Good value and I recommend it.