Dove Shine Therapy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #790 out of 1143 in Shampoo

Shine Therapy Shampoo with repairing serumOnly hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair.Diagnosis:Dull, lackluster hair.Solution:New Shine Therapy Shampoo repairs and aligns uplifted hair cuticles with a unique repairing serum, restoring their ability to reflect light for luminous shine. It also gently removes dulling build-up to purify the hair's surface leaving hair shiny, soft, and smooth.

2.0/5

June 11, 2017

I didn't really feel a difference in my hair, I blow dried after the first time I used it and it felt like normal and there was no improvement in the look.

June 02, 2017

My hair needed a little lift, however this product made my hair have extreme build up after the third use!. It may be better for someone who has extremely dry hair but for moderalty healthy it didn't cut it.

May 08, 2017

My mother in law gave me a bottle of this wonderful shampoo i used it all up and must say it helped my hair gain a little volume and shine can't forget that it also smelled delicious!!

May 04, 2017

Dove est mon shampoing préféré. Lorsque j'ai les cheveux cassés, dove répare mes cheveux rapidement et ils deviennent lisse dès le premier shampoing. J'adore ce produit. Je le recommande.

April 14, 2017

Très bon produit pour un shampoing de pharmacie ! Laisse les cheveux doux et soyeux, mais n'évite pas nécessairement les cassures. Je le recommande pour le prix.

January 10, 2017

I love love love Dove products. They are safe and gentle, yet very effective. The price is extremely affordable and anyone can use the products. The shine therapy shampoo is my favourite shampoo by Dove for sure.

October 31, 2016

Bon shampoing abordable et qui sent super bon dans les cheveux. L'odeur reste dans mes cheveux longtemps. Petit prix de pharmacie. Je le recommande vraiment.

October 31, 2016

Dove shine therapy shampoo is a very good shampoo and I would buy it again. It works very nicely on my hair, keeps them soft and manageable. Would definitely recommend it to others.

May 23, 2016

One of my favourite shampoos to use, it gives my hair great volume while making my hair shiny and smelling good for a long time. The many options for scents makes for great choice depending on what type of smell you enjoy.

March 15, 2016

I love Dove products and Dove Shine Therapy Shampoo is no exception. It lathers nicely and rinses easily leaving my hair nice and clean. My hair is so soft and shiny after I use this. I highly recommend this product.