4.1/5
Dove Shine Therapy Shampoo Reviews
#870 in Shampoo

Shine Therapy Shampoo with repairing serumOnly hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair.Diagnosis:Dull, lackluster hair.Solution:New Shine Therapy Shampoo repairs and aligns uplifted hair cuticles with a unique repairing serum, restoring their ability to reflect light for luminous shine. It also gently removes dulling build-up to purify the hair's surface leaving hair shiny, soft, and smooth.

September 08, 2020

for a beautiful hair a good shampoo

This shampoo is cheap and it makes the hair soft, manageable and shiny. It also smells beautiful , light and radiant. I definitely recommend buying this product! Dove is just so amazing!

September 08, 2020

Why Pay More?

This Shampoo smells amazing. Dove Shine Therapy Shampoo cleans my hair and leaves it shiny and soft. I’ve used expensive salon shampoos that did not preform as well.

April 21, 2020
    Texas, United States

Dove shampoo

Dove shine therapy shampoo is one of the best smelling shampoos ever. It t lathers up very well and gets your hair super clean without leaving it felling dry.

April 08, 2020

Buy this product lots

Makes my hair feel so strong, beautiful, light and radiant. It also smells amazing. I definitely recommend buying this product! Dove is just so amazing!

March 04, 2020

Definitely buying this again

This stuff is cheap and it makes my hair soft, manageable and shiny. It also smells beautiful. Don't really have anything bad to say about this product. Update: Although I liked what this did for my hair, I did notice that no matter how long I rinsed, it was contibuting to breakouts on my forehead and sides of my face. Once I stopped using this stuff, the breakouts magically subsided.

January 31, 2020

Been getting a lot of compliments about my hair!

I have been using this for the past 4 months n get so many compliments! My hair looks shinier n stays that way for up to a day after the wash even if I style it. Love how it gives me shine without making my hair look greasy.

October 02, 2019

Perfect for beautiful hair

I currently have suffered from really dried and damaged hair due to my dying it over the year. By far Dove has been the only product to actually help through this so great full I found the kinda product for me.

April 04, 2019

Love this shampoo!

I am almost done this Dove bottle shampoo and I have enjoyed it quite a bit! Compared to other shampoos it does not make my hair dry and it's gentle. The smell is great!

February 08, 2019

Perfect

Makes my hair feel so silky and smooth! A little goes a long way for this product! Absolutely amazing!
    I love the smell, I love the way my hair feels after I use.

January 25, 2019

Love this shampoo

I love the Dove shampoo. After the first wash, my hair was so silky and soft. Dove shampoo makes my hair softer than any other shampoo I have used. I highly recommend this product to everyone looking for the perfect shampoo.