Dove Shower Foam Sensitive Skin Reviews

Gentle, light and airy Dove Shower Foam will leave your skin feeling soft for 24 hours. Sulphate free and paraben free.

Délicate, légère et aéré, la Mousse de douche Dove procure la sensation d'une peau douce pendent 24 heures.

March 26, 2018

Great shower foam

Great shower foam. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I love that this is for sensitive skin. I feel good about using dove products because they are so moisturizing. I just wish it was a bit cheaper for the quantity.

March 22, 2018

Nothing compares to this Shower Foam, excellent buy

It's out of this world how soft and gentle this foam is on your skin. No more breakouts, soft and moisturized skin. It smells good and feels good you can't go wrong with Dove Shower Foam!!!

March 13, 2018

Best shower gel!

i have sensitive skin and struggle with using shower washes. This product not only works fantastic ans smells great but i can use it to shave my legs with no bumps or irritation- love it

March 13, 2018

DOVE SHOWER FOAM SENSITIVE SKIN

Je le recommande parfaitement, sa mousse légère laisse ma peau douce , éclatante ,hydrater même son application est facile seulement avec les mains . pas besoin de fleurs de gommage

March 12, 2018

Clean and fresh

I have very sensitive skin and I love this product because it does not dry out my skin like other brands I have tried. It leaves me feeling clean and fresh.

Smooth

My favorite Dove product hands down. I love covering myself in a soft white blanket of soap. It moisturises my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and soft

March 11, 2018

I have sensitive skin and when I was young my skin was always very dry and flaky when I used regular soap. We didn’t have the choice for sensitive skin. My mom started using the bar soap many years ago it was Dove. I stated using the bar soap awhile after. It was ok.When I started using the shower dove what a different it was so creamy and soaped up right away. When I rinsed, my skin felt real smooth and not dry and flaky. I tell my friends about this find. Thank You. Bonnie

Super Fantastic

Love this shower foam. It's light, leaves no residue, rinses off easily and I will absolutely buy it again. I love all Dove products and this one now is my newest.

I liked this product

I liked the feel of the Dove on my aging skin, it was soft and silky feeling. It has a nice fragrance to it, but not heavy or overpowering. It left my skin feeling clean and refreshed.

March 10, 2018

Foaming with Sensitivity again and again

I have sensitive skin and if you’re like me you understand how hard it is to find something you like- and your skin likes. I have tried many different shower foams and this one makes my skin feel fresh and clean and most importantly how it’s supposed to feel coming out of the shower. 10/10 recommend.