Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Mousse Reviews
#6 in Hair Care

Gently nourishes to help eliminate frizz for gorgeously well-defined, soft, bouncy curls. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Nourishing Curls Mousse with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 20, 2018

The best product but poor packaging

This is definitely hands down the best mouse I have ever used but the worst packaging. I don't know about anyone else but the top is very cheap and I have had the top break off. This has happened 3 times! Every time I had at least half a bottle left that I could not get out. I'm not sure if I just got the only 3 defective bottles but it's a great product but makes me unhappy due to the poor packaging.

January 17, 2018

Mousse pour de belle boucles

J’ai essayer le mousse boucles de dove style +care. C’est vraiment efficace afin de former de belle bouches qui dure plusieurs heures. En plus ça ne donne pas de frisottis. Parfait!

November 12, 2017

Produits pour cheveux

J'ai achetée DOVE STYLE + CARE NOURISHING CURLS MOUSSE pour ma part je trouve qu'il fait du bon travail, mais pour moi c'est pas le meilleurs produit que J'ai achetée. Je trouve la mousse trop dense au mon goût et quand viens le temps de l'appliquer oui je vais avoir mon frisotti mais elle est dure à pénétré. Il faut travailler le cheveux longtemps pour qu'il soit à mon goût.

October 09, 2017

Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Mousse

I have very curly hair and I've also have tried many different products to try to find the right one for me. Since the first time I used this product I knew this was the one for me. In the past different brands of mousse left my hair feeling sticky and flat, but not this one:) It helps make my hair look great all day long.

September 27, 2017

My favorite of all hair products

This mousse makes my curly hair manageable, shiny, and bouncy all at the same time! I love how it feels, smells and works in my unruly hair. I am really hoping that this one stays on the market for a long, long time!!

June 22, 2017

Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Mousse

I love the smell of the Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Mousse! I use this mousse when I don't want to heat style my hair but don't want to wear it up in a bun either. I just apply this mousse when my hair is still wet and " scrunch" my hair. It adds waves and little curls for a beachy look. Love it, and I love the smell the most out of other mousses I've tried.

June 20, 2017

Must have for me

I have course LONG curly hair and his product is the BEST I have used! It is literally like a whipped cream . It has a thicker consistency like a cream-a little goes a long way with this stuff. I squirt a bit on my hands and then lather it in both hands , it almost expands and I found it makes the product application better. Love !!

June 15, 2017

My go to for curls!!!

Anytime i curl my hair i use this mousse its awesome i love it and use it every time i curl my hair. Id recommend it to any of my friends. Its weightless n not sticky or gross.

0.8/5

May 11, 2017

I really didn't care for this product at all. I love all of Dove products so I was very disappointed when I tried this. It didn't settle my hair at all. I found it was very creamy rather then an easy apply. Left my hair heavy.

January 22, 2017

I love Dove products and this mousse is great. It's light and doesn't weigh your hair down like other brands, and it smells very nice. Really makes a difference in the volume of my hair.