Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Mousse Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 2546 in Hair Care

Gently nourishes to help eliminate frizz for gorgeously well-defined, soft, bouncy curls. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Nourishing Curls Mousse with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

June 22, 2017

Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Mousse

I love the smell of the Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Mousse! I use this mousse when I don't want to heat style my hair but don't want to wear it up in a bun either. I just apply this mousse when my hair is still wet and " scrunch" my hair. It adds waves and little curls for a beachy look. Love it, and I love the smell the most out of other mousses I've tried.

June 20, 2017

Must have for me

I have course LONG curly hair and his product is the BEST I have used! It is literally like a whipped cream . It has a thicker consistency like a cream-a little goes a long way with this stuff. I squirt a bit on my hands and then lather it in both hands , it almost expands and I found it makes the product application better. Love !!

June 15, 2017

My go to for curls!!!

Anytime i curl my hair i use this mousse its awesome i love it and use it every time i curl my hair. Id recommend it to any of my friends. Its weightless n not sticky or gross.

0.8/5

May 11, 2017

I really didn't care for this product at all. I love all of Dove products so I was very disappointed when I tried this. It didn't settle my hair at all. I found it was very creamy rather then an easy apply. Left my hair heavy.

January 22, 2017

I love Dove products and this mousse is great. It's light and doesn't weigh your hair down like other brands, and it smells very nice. Really makes a difference in the volume of my hair.

January 09, 2017

I do not use any other mousse on my hair. It makes my curls soft and bouncy. Not like other mousse that make my hair crispy. I tell everyone that asks all about it.

January 05, 2017

This product add a lot of volume to my hair without being sticky. The only downside is it does leave the hair feeling a little heavy and greasy. A good product for the price.

December 28, 2016

My hair hates me! Ha! That being said, this helps to define my curls and get them into shape. Having wavy hair sucks (In my opinion) because it is very difficult to get it curly, or straight. Just frizz. This product works very well!

September 14, 2016

I was taken by surprise when I first used this Mousse. It is very different from the average Mousse you would buy from the drug store. It feels like a combination between whipped cream and body lotion and makes your hair extremely soft and feeling nourished! It feels unusual the first time you apply it. Almost looks like it's going to make your hair greasy - but then it dries leaving a beautiful shine! I would recommend it to anyone who has dry, frizzy hair or anyone who wants healthier looking hair.

September 13, 2016

I just bought this last week as it was on sale. I was a little hesitant as I typically purchase the same mousse all of the time (at a much higher price point) due to bad previous experiences with different brands. This mousse delivers. It's not too soft where my hair is frizzy and it's not too strong where my hair looks like its permanently wet and super crunchy. It provides just the right amount of control for my curls while not weighing them down. I'm super impressed with this product and will definitely purchase again.

New favorite songs?