Dove Therapy Intense Damage Therapy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #478 out of 1144 in Shampoo

With patented micro moisture serum and fiber actives. Internally reconstructs hair and prevents split ends and breakage. Weightless formula. Advanced care & repair for beautiful hair. Up to 95% fewer split ends (shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone). Dove recognizes that the main reason for our hair problems is damage. That's why we put damage care and repair at the heart of everything we do. Did you know? Hair can be damaged on the inside as well as on the outside, making it weak, porous, and therefore more prone to breakage and splitting. Advanced Damage Care and Repair System: Fiber actives deeply penetrate porous hair to help reconstruct it from within. Formula with patented micro moisture serum strengthens and nourishes hair from root to tip. Leaves hair strengthened and resilient to future damage without weighing it down. Effective against hair damage symptoms: very dry, brittle, breaking. Made in USA.

June 01, 2017

Good product! I've been using it for a while now and I love it. Would like to recommend it to my friends! Thank you Dove for all of your good products

May 16, 2017

Cela a beaucoup aidé pour mes cheveux abimés. Ils ont retrouvé leur douceur d'avant. Fini les pointes fourchue. Je vous le conseille. Il est assez doux pour la peau sensible aussi.

May 04, 2017

I liked this product and I would buy it again. I would tell a friend that it's a good product to buy.
    I used it every night when i had a shower and my hair turned out great

April 29, 2017

Dove is my go to shampoo. I have naturally dark brown hair that is bleached. This intense moisture therapy shampoo helps keep my hair feeling silky smooth. I have been using this product for 7 + years!

April 06, 2017

This shampoo smelled amazing. I got it on sale for a reasonable price and the bottle lasted me about 2 months. It left my hair feeling soft, bouncy, and full of volume

March 10, 2017

I've used so many different types of shampoos. This one is definitely my favourite by far. I highly recommend it. This is the only one I use now. I highly recomend it.

February 20, 2017

Mes cheveux secs et abîmés sont maintenant nourrit et beaucoup plus beau! Je le recommande pour toute personne ayant des cheveux cassants ou qui se dédouble.

January 16, 2017

Je l'adoooooooooooreee!!! C'est mon shampooing attitré!!! Il sent si bon, laisse les cheveux tout propres, tout frais, brillants et moins secs!!! Merci!!!

January 06, 2017

I really enjoyed using this product. I highlight my hair so it does tend to get very dry. I found using this product really made my hair feel much better.

December 04, 2016

This shampoo really helped get the shine and silliness back to my hair. After blow drying it can really can put your hair on the fritz. But with this shampoo it helped bring the shine and shimmer right back. Also helped with split ends!