Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 508 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Formulated to stay on skin, not on clothes, Dove Ultimate alleviates white marks while its 1/4 translucent moisturizers care for underarm skin. Plus get 24-hour odour and wetness protection and a fresh powder scent, all in one anti-perspirant. See www.dove.ca for more info.

May 09, 2017

I love this product. It is the only deodorant I have been using for the past 4-5 years. It keeps me dry all day and has a great scent. And the price at Costco for the 5pk is amazing!

May 07, 2017

love it... I would recommended it to everybody especially women. :) i have it everyday and would not live without it!!! feels great each morning and feel fresh..

April 18, 2017

Good product. I took dove for all of my body! I smell good and dont have spot. I recommand this new product of dove! Its very perfect and easy to use!

February 28, 2017

I use dove powder antiperspirant everyday. I found his brand to be the most effective for me. It keeps me fresh and dry through out my day and I work 12 hour shifts. Although they have many other great smelling types, power fresh is my favourite. The price is reasonable and I often get them on sale.
    Powder scent is pleasant and my favourite scent.
    Solid stick has creamy texture and doesn't crumble
    Didn't dry or irritate my sensitive skin
    Didn't irritate my skin after shavingIt didn't usually leave visible marks on my clothes

January 16, 2017

J'ai bien aimé!!! Il a tenu bon toute la journée!!! Tient bien au sec, pas d'odeurs indésirables, c'est important!!! Je bouge beaucoup dans une journée, à cause de mon travail...

September 14, 2016

Love it. I have tried a lot of different antiperspirants and always come back to this! It doesn't leave me feeling sticky like others do, it goes on dry, smells clean and fresh and lasts long.

September 08, 2016

I absolutely love this product , it smells great and gets me started on my day . When I start my day with a dove antiperspirant I can do anything !!!!!!!!!!!

September 07, 2016

I love this deodorant. Before seeing it in the store I never knew Dove had deo. I tried it and fell in love. It makes your underarms so soft and smells fantastic. I'll never go back to Secret.

August 02, 2016

Tired Dove Antiperspirant Stick have to say i love the smell how ever i dont feel like i am covered enough i feeel like i hve to keep applying for more coverage.

April 23, 2016

I used the cucumber-scented one, and it has a light, refreshing scent. It stays on for a long time, and does not leave marks or residue on my clothing.