Downy Infusions Citrus Spice Reviews
#352 in Laundry Care

April 16, 2018

Best Ever!

I absolutely love this fragrance. I love how Downy softeners make my towels so fluffy. It also helps my husband's pants dry with fewer creases, because we are a lazy household that doesn't iron.

April 25, 2017

I bought a bottle of this and brought it on vacation with me in Florida. Every time I washed the clothes it smelled like an orange grove. So now when I use it at home it always feels like I'm on vacation. One of my favorite fabric softeners.

April 15, 2015

I love the Downy Infusion line of liquid fabric softeners. This scent kind of throws you off a bit because you don't think it will smell good, given the combination of scents. It's awesome and a real eye opener. The scent isn't too citrus smelling. I love it.

March 19, 2015

Great way to make my laundry that smells amazing. Has a long lasting scent that keeps my clothes fresh for weeks. Definitely worth it