Downy Infusions Sweet Dream Liquid

Downy Infusions Sweet Dream Liquid Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 273 in Laundry Care

March 10, 2016

Love using this with my sheets and my towels when I hang them outside. Makes them smell so fresh and airy. It even makes my closet smell great. The scent isn't too strong like some other products out there.

October 16, 2015

I use this softener only on our sheets. It makes them feel luxuriously soft and the scent is relaxing.

May 06, 2015

I love this Downy scent. It's what I am currently using and our clothes smell great and the scent isn't too strong to give you a headache. I wish it came in a bigger bottle. I buy this at Walmart and it's a good price, there are more scents in this version.

May 06, 2015

I loooooooooove this fabric softener, it keeps your laundry smelling amazing! Even my hubby doesn't seem to mind it and he finds most scents too 'girly' for his likings

January 27, 2015

Makes my laundry smell delightful, keeps a fresh scent for weeks at a time

June 16, 2014

Love adding this to my linens, sheets and towels. Leaves them all smelling fresh for days to come. Even if they are just stored in the linen closet. The sweet Dream scent is great for sheets as the lavender is said to help lul you to sleep. My son loves it when I was his special blanket with this!