Downy Un Stopables in Fresh Reviews
Ranked #29 in Laundry Care

May 25, 2017

I can't do laundry without these now! I am so in love with the scent and how it makes my cloths feel and smell. I live in an apartment with communal laundry machines and often they don't smell great if someone leaves the wet door closed so this helps to keep my clothes smelling fresh

May 11, 2017

i love love love these theres other ways to use these than just in the wash i put a little but in a small bowl and put them in my car and on hot days my car smells fresh. im sure there is other ways to but i found that they really do work the smells are great and they are easy to use.

May 03, 2017

I do find this product to be a bit on the pricy side. However the quality of this product is amazing. I love how it makes your clothes soft and smell great for a long drops of time.

May 02, 2017

I love downy unstoppables . They help make my clothes smell great , and the scent lasts a long time . I add a cap full to my washer and than add my clothes . This in fresh scent smells so good . I grabbed 20 different scents when they were on sale for 2.99 and I had twenty dollar coupons . I was so excited lol I definitely recommend.

May 02, 2017

J'adore ce produit. Il laisse les vêtements avec une odeur fraîche et de propreté qui dure. J'ai entreposer les vêtements de mes enfants l'hiver dernier et en les ressortant pour l'ete, l'odeur était encore la

April 28, 2017

the most amazing fabric freshener, I feel it works best with towels and the smell stays for a long time. You need to be generous with the amount you use and i feel like the standard size is quite small.

April 04, 2017

I am so pleased to have found a product that leaves my laundry smelling wonderful without leaving and yucky film or residue. I like to use a nice, fill cap when cleaning sheets and towels so that they smell nice right up until the next time I wash them

March 28, 2017

This is the only stuff that we use in our laundry machine to make our clothing smell good (besides the smell of the fabric softener). I get compliments all the time from people of how good our clothes smell from the Down Un Stopables.

March 20, 2017

I love this product but don't use it too often ...just for things that I am washing and then putting away for the season ..like blankets, comforters, etc. The scent clings for a long time but is not overly strong. I will keep using this one!

March 15, 2017

Who doesn't like fresh smelling laundry? These little beads are wonderful. My laundry comes out smelling fresh and clean. The fragrance lasts a long time too. This product is definitely a 'want' more so than a 'need,' but even so, Downy Unstoppables have become a staple in my home.