Downy Unstopable In-wash Scent Booster Beads Reviews
#26 in Laundry Care

February 01, 2019

Nicely scented clothes

I use the boosters in all my laundry. It keeps clothes fresh and lightly scented for a few weeks. I would recommend these for all your laundry needs. They are a must have.

February 01, 2019

So great !

Je me suis achetée le produit DOWNY UNSTOPABLES rose car il sent les fleurs. Je trouve le produit quand même cher donc j'ai attendu qu'il soit en spécial, et WOW je ne suis pas déçue ! C'est tellement une bonne odeur et ne laisse aucun résidu ! j'adore, mon linge sent frais plus longtemps, je recommande !

January 30, 2019

Smells so good!

Downy Unstoppables are amazing. I enjoy all the scents.Leaves clothes and linens smelling great, even in storage. So easy to use. I buy this product often and will continue in the future

January 23, 2019

Great Product!!!

Now that I’ve used it I can never stop! Nothing keeps my clothes as fresh and nice! 100% would recommend! Laundry has always been a hassle and now I can enjoy keeping everything smelling wonderful!

December 19, 2018

I love this stuff

I love this stuff. It smells really good and keeps the smell for a while unlike most things like this.It's amazing for laundry and I even put some in little bowls in rooms of my house and it works good like that too.

December 19, 2018

They Smell So Good

They smell so good! I use them all the time. The only scent I'm not keen on is lavender. The scent lasts a long time and is not nauseating at all. So easy to use. Well worth the money.

December 06, 2018
    Massachusetts, United States

Smells amazing

I love using this in my wash. The only problem is the price. I’ve bought it a couple times but adding this when you’re already buying detergent and fabric softener is a little pricey. I’m on a budget so it’s kind of a splurge item. I do love the scent and it does keep your clothes fresh for a very long time.

October 16, 2018

This is my favorite bead

These have more than one use! I use them in the dryer which my clothes smell amazing for weeks at a time and I also use them in a spray bottle for air freshener! It makes your house smell awesome and it last a long time

October 09, 2018

I love the smell

I received these to review and green in love. They smell excellent. The scent last forever. They are so simple to use just put them in the bottom of the washer and add your clothes and detergent.

October 03, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Great product ! Last for weeks

I have tried out a sample of Downy unstoppable from a sample pack I came across. I loved the smell and bought a bottle … well haven't stopped yet. I loved that they are convenient to toss in with my laundry packs. They make the clothes smell amazing and the smell lasts. I wouldn't say for 12 weeks like it claims if you do not use it with each and every load but it does last. I also use some beads in a spray bottle and add hot water. It becomes a perfect mix to spray my sons bed and curtains to help keep things smelling fresh! I use it all around the house.