Downy Unstopable In-wash Scent Booster Beads Reviews
#27 in Laundry Care

June 17, 2020

It works great, but ingredients are concerning

Smells great and stays on laundry for a long time afterwards, even bedding, but looking at the ingredient list seems concerning. It seems they are not disclosing all ingredients and are very vague. I've used some more natural fabric softener that works just as good, with all ingredients listed on the bottle.

September 05, 2019
    United States

Makes my clothes smell amazing!

Smells amazing and the scent lasts a long time! I have found myself looking for things to wash because I want that scent in every room of the house! My only complaint is that it doesn't seem to last long enough!

September 05, 2019
    Florida, United States

adds a great smell to every load

I love these scented beads it gives clothing a great fresh smell and especially with children that sometimes have accidents it really helps out or even when someone is sick it gets the extra scent of freshness to have a wonderful fresh clean load of laundry

August 16, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells Amazing!

Love these scented beads! Makes our clothes smell amazing! Even our old dingy towels, lol. Little pricey, but they do what I wanted. I will only buy them on sale, as they aren't a necessity.

July 03, 2019

Great scent

I love throwing these in with my laundry especially when I am washing towels or linens. Makes everything smell so fresh. I wish they would go onsale more, but I only buy them when they are onsale and stock up

February 01, 2019

Nicely scented clothes

I use the boosters in all my laundry. It keeps clothes fresh and lightly scented for a few weeks. I would recommend these for all your laundry needs. They are a must have.

October 09, 2018

I love the smell

I received these to review and green in love. They smell excellent. The scent last forever. They are so simple to use just put them in the bottom of the washer and add your clothes and detergent.