Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 05, 2018

Downy;

Il est genial il laisse nos vetement sentir plus longtemps , je ladore si sa serais pas quil ne sont pas plein et plutot dispendieux ! Sinon la senteur est genial et dure longtemps

February 04, 2018

Pricey but amazing!

These end up being kind of a splurge on grocery day, but they are so worth it! When used, the scent lasts forever on clothes. I love using them on my towels and having them smell amazing when getting out of the shower. I just wish there was more scents to pick from.

February 04, 2018

Great scent!!

I use Downy Unstopables Scent Booster in almost of my laundry loads. I love going to bed with the fresh scent. I get compliments on the smell of my clothes all the time. The smell last for weeks!!

Florida, United States

great laundry addition

I love the Downy unstopables in scent booster. I can really smell the difference in my laundry when I use it. It really lasts well onto after the laundry is dry. I love that I can be confident my clothes smell amazing no matter what!

February 03, 2018

Le produit parfait pour son lavage

Ce qui est incroyable avec ce produit est qu'on peut choisir la quantité à mettre facilement, dépendant de l'intensité de l'odeur que nous voulons que nos vêtements aient. L'odeur est aussi très bien, la qualité du produit est excellente.

Amazing scent

This product is amazing and I can no longer do laundry without it! It has such a great scent that smells fresh until the next wash but it’s not too strong or overpowering. Great for sensitive skin too!

February 02, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Geezez!

Haaa!! UNSTOPABLES!! The best product for your bed sheets!

February 01, 2018

Amazing!

I have no idea how I did laundry before this! I am so in love with this product. It's smells absolutely amazing. I also love how you can add little, or a lot, depending on your preferences. The only downfall I will give it, is that, it's pretty expensive. Coupons are worth using on this product.

January 31, 2018

Smells so good!

This product doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and leaves my clothes and other laundry smelling so good! I would recommend this instead of fabric softener!

January 31, 2018

Downy is the best product!

Since unstoppables came out ive been obsessed! I love their products but these have been the best yet! Has the best scent as well! I recomment it!!!!!