Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

I love these

Scent boosters are the best. Unfortunately they run out so fast I find myself buying them over nd over and it adds up at 5-6$ each. I do recommend this product as it smells amazing my favorite is the blue one

The best

Franchement j’ai bcq entendue parler de ce produit au debut j’etais sceptique mais des que je l’ai essayée je ne m’em passe plus l’odeur est juste wow et ca reste longtemps sur les vetements une odeur de propreté qui t’accompagne toute la journée

March 13, 2018

Great scents and easy to use!

I love that I can just pop one of these in my laundry and come back to amazingly fresh scented clothing, the scent lasts for a really long time and keeps dirty clothes fresh smelling longer! They also have many great scent options!

March 13, 2018

À acheter si vous aimez les senteurs longues durées!

J'adore ces petites pastilles pour la lessive!!!! Surtout pour tout ce qui est literie et que l'on range dans les armoires, les tissus conservent la bonne odeur plus longtemps qu'avec seulement de l'assouplisseur! Je trouve par contre parfois ces produits dispendieux et je les achète à rabais le plus possible!

My favorite

I love this product anytime I wash blankets or pillows I always add this I love the lavender for the kids stuff and i love the spring scrnt for my own blankets. Sometimes i wish it was a bit stronger and not so faint vut i definatly loving adding the scents to my laundry

March 12, 2018

I would buy again!!

This product is very good. My clothes are with a delicious smell and this continue for a long time. I really love it !! I have tried the other fragrances too and loved them all !! I work in a place that has a very strong smell and so I bought these products and I really loved !! I always buy and I will continue to buy it!!

March 12, 2018

Love Love Love

So who knew that a need category like this could be so essential to great smelling laundry that lasts truly week after week. Hey why not, try it and you will love it too!

Such an amazing smell

They have a strong scent before and after. It's long lasting. It's worth the price and quality. It causes less mess and easy to used. Would recommend this

Scent that lasts

Scent that really lasts! Have tried a few different scents and they are all fabulous.

Good value when you find it on sale which it often is.

Recommended

March 11, 2018

Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore!

Ce produit rajoute une touche d'odeur super bon! On a un sentiment que les vêtements et serviettes ont passé la journée à être dans plusieurs brassées de lavage.