Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

Smells sooooo good

I was super skeptical about this as my daughter is somewhat sensitive to certain laundry soaps, but no issues with this whatsoever! The smell is amazingggggggg! And the best thing is that I could smell it in my laundry for a few days after, which makes it nice after the shower! Doesn’t leave a gross film feeling either just soft and smelling wonderful!

Laundry delight

A fragrant delight for your laundry cycle, delightful and powerful with a lingering fresh scent, a choice in fragrances,and colours, a product that refreshes and gives new life to your wash.

Smells Amazing

I love the smell when u get into my bed at night. I have insomnia but the aroma helps relax me. I put some in for my 2 dog beds in my bedroom. They seem happy when their beds smell nice.

February 10, 2019

The smell is almost addictive!

My absolute favorite scent of these is Cashmere Glow. I get compliments on how great I smell all the time when I use these. I love washing my bedding with these because I literally crave the smell of it hahah.

Efficace !

Très bon produit ! Le linge garde sa fraîcheur et le parfum perdure longtemps après le lavage. Je le recommande fortement! Je l’utilise depuis quelques mois et je suis très satisfaite !

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Can’t do without this product

I love this product from the first time I tried it. Now I can’t go without it. It makes your clothes smell so good that I can’t inagine using only laundry detergent.

Smells heavenly

If you can pick it up from Costco when it's on sale then do it because right now it costs $18 for one bottle whereas sale price is $14. We bought 2 bottles when it goes in sale and it lasts for quite some time because you don't need to use much. The smell is so good and I love it. It definitely boosts the laundry detergent scent and theres a faint scent of the Downey unstoppable in our clothes when we wear it. Definitely recommend to everyone.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Would buy again.

I use this all the time. Great product! Smells great and makes my clothes smell great! Such a good investment. My family loves it so much! Great prices too.

Best laundry beads

Downy unstoppables is always our go to laundry scent enhancer! Makes your laundry smell great, even weeks down the line while sitting in your closet or drawer

February 09, 2019

long lasting scent

I purchased a pair of curtains and they had a terrible odor that even washing wouldn't remove. Someone had given me a sample of downy unstopables fresh scent so I thought I would try it. My curtains didn't smell horrible anymore and the great fresh scent made the whole room smell wonderful. It amazed me that after 2 full months all I had to do was ruffle the curtains a bit and the room was once again filled with freshness. I now use them in my wash to keep everything smelling clean.