Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    0.5/5

July 20, 2015

DO NOT BUY THESE IF YOU HAVE A SCENT ALLERGY! The highly concentrated fragrance induced a migraine so huge I wished for death! In the end the pain was all for nothing, because the pellets didn't dissolve all of the way and left my dark laundry dotted with light colored marks and I ended up having to rewash everything. No bueno!

July 16, 2015

They smell nice, but they only sometimes make my clothing smell
    and usually i had to use a lot of them

i had to stop using them because they actually began to create colored spots on a lot of my clothing, i guess because they were not dissolving properly in my washing machine
    it may be due to the type of washing machine i have but i still probably will not try them again!

July 16, 2015

I got a sample pack of these when they first came out and I was so unimpressed I've never given them another look. The suggestion was to use them on my towels, so I did and when I was finished, they didn't even have a different smell to them. Just smelled like my detergent. The smell is supposed to last for weeks but when I used them it didn't even take to begin with. I'm good using old fashioned scented laundry detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets! And I can get really good deals on all these items and get them at cheap prices too!!

July 15, 2015

I love the smell unstoppables gives my laundry. With 2 young kids it can be necessary sometimes!!

July 15, 2015

the smell is amazing and it stays for a long time !!

July 15, 2015

Nice scent not to strong but lasts just long enough

July 15, 2015

I love the long lasting smell of this product. Helps keep clothes and bedding smelling fresh.

July 14, 2015

Find the price a little high, love the different scents.

July 11, 2015

I like these but find them kinda pricey. I would buy them more if they were cheaper.

July 10, 2015

The scent last longer than the sheets. About the same as the liquid fabric softner, but have a greater variety in scents