Downy Unstopbables In Wash Scent Boosters Reviews
#189 in Laundry Care

February 12, 2016

Love how Downy Unstopables has long lasting smell,Some times I put a handfull in my coat pocket to keep it smelling fresh.I find these little beads convenient not only for laundry but in my closet and dresser draws,

February 12, 2016

The scent beads smell amazing! It kept my clothes smelling fresh for awhile! The beads comes in a cute container. However, I did get it on sale for 5 dollars compare 10 dollars ( regular price).

February 07, 2016

Give your clothes an extra boost of scent to smell fresh, but it's not an overly strong or powerful scent. I really like that my clothes still smell fresh and clean even after hanging in the closet for a few weeks, like fresh out of the dryer.

January 17, 2016

I received a sample pack of this. I haven't used it in my wash yet, but I needed to make more of my own fabric spray to give my house a freshening up. The little beads dissolved well in the water mister bottle, and it did smell great. I will use the remaining beads in my laundry. I just have one big problem with this product. As a mom of 2 young ones, I won't be purchasing this product simply because it looks like candy, like little blue chocolate chips. I don't believe it's safe for me to have around until my children are older. Great product but it's not something I can say is safe to have in my home right now based purely on how tiny the beads are. What if I spilled a few and didn't notice and my child ate them? Not worth the risk to me.

April 07, 2015

I love to use this product on my bedspreads and bedroom curtains. It makes my whole room smell fresh. I find it somewhat on the high side where price is concerned, but then again, the fresh smell lasts way longer than what I get from using fabric softeners. The fragrances are not overpowering, which is another thing I like about this product.

March 12, 2015

I a very impressed with this product! I always thought my laundry needed that extra boost of a nice clean scent, and with Downey UN stoppables my laundry has that! This product is easy to use, great price and they work well!

March 09, 2015

I received a sample of this product in the mail and was excited to give it a try. Although these made my laundry smell beautifully fresh and it was easy to just sprinkle in the wash, I don't think I will be purchasing simply because it's not cost effective. The liquid fabric softeners do the exact same job and I get more value using them instead.

March 09, 2015

Great! Keeps my clothes fresh scented for weeks.

February 23, 2015

I usually only buy these on sale as I do love them but they are a bit pricey. The scent is amazing and it stays with your laundry.

February 03, 2015

Downy Unstopbables In Wash Scent Boosters are the best when it comes to fabulously long lasting scent for your clothes. I use it in every single wash along with my laundry detergent .