4.1/5
Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Reviews
Ranked #688 in Facial Cleansers

June 15, 2017

Very expensive, but excellent product

I love this exfoliator. My skin looks so amazing after I use it. It is really fine exfoliants that really even out your skin texture. It was so helpful in the winter months dealing with dry skin. The big downside is that that this product is very expensive. I got two deluxe sample sizes with Sephora purchases. If I could afford 100$ exfoliators though, this would be top of the list and I would definitely repurchase.

June 06, 2017

Number one Skincare product of all time. Small, natural granules polish the skin without irritation. Feels just like a professional microdermabrasion and used two to three times weekly can offer similar results.

May 27, 2017

I received this product in a FabFitFun box and I absolutely love it! I feels a little rough on your skin st first but it removes all of that dead skin and you are left with soft, smooth and glowing skin!
    I use this twice a week and my skin has never looked better!

May 07, 2017

I can't talk about this product enough I have solutely love it I found it very effective that's the job great exfoliation I highly recommend using this product

May 04, 2017

I am really on the fence wether I like this or don't. I didn't find any great or disappointing it. This as an exfoliatant is ok, it did clean my face. But I feel the term microdermabrasion a bit miss leading. I felt it was an light exfoliatant. The smell was ok as well. But I didn't noticed a huge difference on my skin.

April 25, 2017

Tried this for the first time tonight and love, love, love it. The smell is fantastic. It's a beautiful lemon fragrance and you can the feel of the crystals working their magic. It truly leaves my skin feeling radiant. It's so soft and clean. It's an aggressive cleanse but so worth the lasting results. It's on the higher end of my normal price point but you use such a minimal amount that it will last a long time. Well worth it!

April 13, 2017

This microdermabrasion scrub has micro particles that clear pores and leave skin softer for longer. My skin is sometimes sensitive, yet, it doesn't bother me at all. A tip is to dampen your face with water before use to make particles less sharp. This product is costly.

April 01, 2017

I got this in my Boxycharm.

When you rub this on your face, you can feel the nitty gritty bits in the cream. It does feel quite abrasive, but that is the whole idea, isn’t it. Then just washed it off and dabbed my face dry with a towel. I should also mention that it does have a slight citrusy smell, but it’s not too strong. I suppose if you are sensitive to smells, this might be a deal-breaker for you.

My moisturiser did seem to go on smoother, and when I applied my makeup the following day I felt it also went on a little smoother, so I was pretty happy. So, my overall view of this product is that it does what it says, in that it definitely made my skin feel softer and look brighter. I have not noticed any difference in my fine lines or wrinkles, though.

I would never buy this, it's way too expensive.

March 19, 2017

Saturday Night Zen with a little skincare TLC from Dr. Brandt! This Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Treatment actually lives up to all the hype! I love the fresh, citrusy scent as well as the fact it only takes five minutes from start to finish for smoother and radiant looking skin. Recommended usage is twice weekly and you don't need to use a whole lot of product for effective results. (Good thing too because it's $98 CAD for a 2 oz tube at Sephora Canada!

2.7/5

June 27, 2015

Got this as a sample from Sephora, and I didn't hate it but I wouldn't really recommend it. It has a strange grittiness to it that I haven't found in other similar products, and I felt like it was hard to rinse off. I think the Body Shop vitamin C microdermabrasion product is just as - if not more - effective, and at a lower price point.