Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Reviews

Ranked #698 out of 1076 in Facial Cleansers

May 07, 2017

I can't talk about this product enough I have solutely love it I found it very effective that's the job great exfoliation I highly recommend using this product

May 04, 2017

I am really on the fence wether I like this or don't. I didn't find any great or disappointing it. This as an exfoliatant is ok, it did clean my face. But I feel the term microdermabrasion a bit miss leading. I felt it was an light exfoliatant. The smell was ok as well. But I didn't noticed a huge difference on my skin.

April 25, 2017

Tried this for the first time tonight and love, love, love it. The smell is fantastic. It's a beautiful lemon fragrance and you can the feel of the crystals working their magic. It truly leaves my skin feeling radiant. It's so soft and clean. It's an aggressive cleanse but so worth the lasting results. It's on the higher end of my normal price point but you use such a minimal amount that it will last a long time. Well worth it!

April 13, 2017

This microdermabrasion scrub has micro particles that clear pores and leave skin softer for longer. My skin is sometimes sensitive, yet, it doesn't bother me at all. A tip is to dampen your face with water before use to make particles less sharp. This product is costly.

April 01, 2017

I got this in my Boxycharm.

When you rub this on your face, you can feel the nitty gritty bits in the cream. It does feel quite abrasive, but that is the whole idea, isn’t it. Then just washed it off and dabbed my face dry with a towel. I should also mention that it does have a slight citrusy smell, but it’s not too strong. I suppose if you are sensitive to smells, this might be a deal-breaker for you.

My moisturiser did seem to go on smoother, and when I applied my makeup the following day I felt it also went on a little smoother, so I was pretty happy. So, my overall view of this product is that it does what it says, in that it definitely made my skin feel softer and look brighter. I have not noticed any difference in my fine lines or wrinkles, though.

I would never buy this, it's way too expensive.

March 19, 2017

Saturday Night Zen with a little skincare TLC from Dr. Brandt! This Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Treatment actually lives up to all the hype! I love the fresh, citrusy scent as well as the fact it only takes five minutes from start to finish for smoother and radiant looking skin. Recommended usage is twice weekly and you don't need to use a whole lot of product for effective results. (Good thing too because it's $98 CAD for a 2 oz tube at Sephora Canada!

June 27, 2015

Got this as a sample from Sephora, and I didn't hate it but I wouldn't really recommend it. It has a strange grittiness to it that I haven't found in other similar products, and I felt like it was hard to rinse off. I think the Body Shop vitamin C microdermabrasion product is just as - if not more - effective, and at a lower price point.

April 23, 2015

I received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora recently and have fallen in love. I have used 2-step microdermabrasion products in the past, and definitely don't mind the process, but this is just so quick and easy.

This has a sandy texture, not at all rough, but it does a great job at smoothing out the skin. It also has a pleasant scent, and a little goes a long way. The deluxe sample will likely last me for months with 2x per week use.

I know the price is steep so I'm not sure if I will buy the full size product...but we'll see.

March 10, 2015

I love that this is a one step microdermabrasion, as I also use a two step product. It does not dry out my skin too much as it is creamy. It is a bit pricey, but It has lasting power, I usually get at least half a year of it. The smell may be a little off putting to some, very lemony, think Sunlight dish detergent lemony, so if you are sensitive to fragrances, you may find this strong smelling.
    I find it effective at sloughing off dry skin, and it has helped fade some old acne scars as well. A little goes a long way. I have been buying this product for a few years now, and I will continue to purchase this product. I sure hope they don't ever discontinue it!

December 11, 2014

I love love love this! You only need a small amount each time and it feels so scrub-tastic on your skin. It is powerful and smells wonderful. The only downside is the price!

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm