dr. brandt pores no more pore refiner primer
Good

dr. brandt pores no more pore refiner primer Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #179 out of 383 in Primer

2.8/5

April 29, 2017

I liked this primer as it went on smoothly (flaky nude coloured solid-ish w/ similar consistency to Smashbox Pore Minimizing primer but not quite as dry coming out of package). I was surprised however by its scent, to me it reminded me of a strong pumpkin spice. Distracting but didn't affect my sensitivities (usually with floral scents). I found the primer lasted all day on my skin but didn't help my foundation last all day as well as I had to touch up partway through my work day and found the primer was still where I put it, just the foundation had rubbed off somehow. Generally I am looking for a primer that both minimizes/fills pores without irritating them plus extends the wear of my makeup. This one didn't do it for me & the added strong scent makes this a pass for me.

October 14, 2016

I have a very oily tzone with HUGE pores. I'm always looking for products to combat them, whether it be cleansers, toners, creams, primers, etc. I have tried SO MANY primers, drugstore and high end, that claim to help with pores but really do nothing. But not this gem! This is a wonderful primer! I only bought the small size for $18CAD because I was a bit skeptical of it, but it's the best primer I have ever used! It does smell like Tea Tree Oil, but it's not overpowering like pure Tea Tree Oil is. I hardly even notice it honestly (but maybe that's because I use Tea Tree often, idk). This primer makes my pores look small and instantly mattifies my skin. It's smooth and soft on your skin, and stays on well. I don't think it really helps my makeup stay on any better than usual, but for what it does for my pores and oil it's 100% worth it! I love it so much, and will definitely be buying more!

January 17, 2016

I tried this product after hearing Nicole Guirrero rave about on YouTube.This product is tinted so it blends so well without applying a foundation.It makes the pores much less visible and it is non-greasy.I love it!

December 11, 2015

This is one of the best pore primers on the market. It is pricier but you only need a little bit of product and it goes a long way. It acts as an invisible barrier to prevent makeup from clogging pores. This velvety primer absorbs excess oil, blurs fine lines and imperfections, and is resistant to sweat and humidity. This product can be applied over foundation, which I love!